Author Topic: New to the board, not new to Vanessa Carlton  (Read 2794 times)

Annie

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
  • More to L I F E than trying to survive
    • View Profile
    • Email
New to the board, not new to Vanessa Carlton
« on: December 02, 2009, 04:41:58 pm »
Hey! My name's Katherine, but you can call me Kat :)
I'm new to the board, but I'm not new to Vanessa Carlton's music. I'm really excited about her album "Tall Tells for Spring."
I'm an artsy girl :). I love to paint, to draw, to create something out of nothing. I have a big imagination, LOL. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to go on with my art.
I love yoga.
I love piano. :) I know it sounds cliche', being a huge VC fan and saying you can play piano, but seriously, I've taken it for some years now LOL. I'm no noob at it.
I'm shy, but I do love talking and getting to know new people!
The best thing ever is to wake up and realized it snow. Snow days I just curl up on the coach with some tea and talk to my mom, who is one of my best friends. :)
Oh, and I'm a member of DeviantART. If you want to stop by and say hello, here's my page ---> http://iwaterbender.deviantart.com/
You can view my art there if you'd like.
Guten Tag! (Good day!)

:)

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Re: New to the board, not new to Vanessa Carlton
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 11:35:01 am »
Hey Kat!  It's always cool to meet other artists.  Welcome to the boards!  Thanks for showing us your art.  :)  What was the last thing you've played on the piano?  Do you write music also?  I'm going to check out your art after I post this.

take care.  :)

Annie

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
  • More to L I F E than trying to survive
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New to the board, not new to Vanessa Carlton
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 06:21:55 pm »
Hey!! :D You're welcome, the pleasure is mine! (: Just recently I taught myself how to play Clocks by Coldplay, and I'm currently teaching myself to play "Morning Sting" by Vanessa Carlton :) But alas, I don't write music :p I write prose and haikus every now and then, but art is mainly my best creative outlet :)