Author Topic: 2010-Notes For Vanessa  (Read 6086 times)

nessafan_sa

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-Notes For Vanessa
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2010, 09:02:19 pm »
You have so many nessaholics behind you and we will stay behind you no matter if you start rapping or teaming up with Snoop Dogg! (that being said, please don't) Go make another incredible album for yourself, not for anybody else and we'll still be here cheering for you forever more.

Giuliana

• Make me high on lullabies
  • You think you'll be happy if granted one more wish
    • MSN Messenger - giulianacaminotti@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic.chu@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • twitter
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 02:57:50 pm »
Mmh. If she ever saw this, I would tell her that she is amazing. The most amazing singer and pianist of all times. And that she should feel very lucky, because she has thousand of fans that adore her, and believe her music is an inspiration. And that if she ever feels bad, for any reason at all, she should know that we will be here to support her through whatever, because she is simply fantstic. And I would ask her never to change. I love you, Vanessa.

We love you, Vanessa.
But the truth is, you'll never need more than this

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 01:14:15 pm »
Not sure what I can tell to V. She knows I love her and her music and that I'm always here to support her.  ;)
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

CelestialHorse

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2010, 12:06:03 pm »
I love your music V! :) You're really awesome and unique and you're not like most other singers that are out there. I really enjoy your music and I hope you keep bringing out music :) Been a fan of yours since 2002.