Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton and Irv Gotti.  (Read 10754 times)

LauraH

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Re: Vanessa Carlton and Irv Gotti.
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2010, 07:11:25 pm »
Haha. I agree with you about getting better with age but for some odd reason, it made me think of cheese...Ha. but cheese is good...yea. lol
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

CelestialHorse

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2010, 07:41:02 pm »
Yeah. Her true fans will stick with her :)

saphire

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2010, 11:48:29 pm »
After almost Ten years of listening to her she still makes me cry, laugh and hope with the help of her music. I don't care if she uses Twitter, facebook or whatever as long as she gives us new music. She doesn't need to deliver news over social networks, she delivers enough through her music.

What Irv said was making me love her more cos she doesn't seem to simply talk about the whole "I-don't-care-for-the-fame"-thing, she lives it. and she's able to be happy in this situation cos she has us in her backyard to support her and I will as long as she writes songs that influence me as much as they still do.

And to all these doubtfull persons. I don't think this was her last record. Why should she give up the freedom in producibg she has now. To me it seems, she just found her place in this industry and nothing of all the things we heard the last years gave a hint that she's going to stop. As a writer you can't stop writing and why should she stop  sharing her music. so no there will be more records, even if we have to wait for them quite a long time ^^
The unicorns are riding high
Powerful in coats of white
I turn to look and burn my eyes
I carry on, I carry on

vttmishere

• Make me high on lullabies
  • do it, do it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2010, 09:17:51 am »
It's great to read optimistic views on these matters, as I don't know what my life would be like without the expectations of new material from Nessa. It may sound weird, but since I got to know her and her music, my life has a whole new meaning and everytime I remember she exists and I keep in mind everything I've been through and how her music inspired and influenced those moments, I feel relieved and happy!
Can't wait for her next tour, I'll do wathever it takes to go to at least one concert.
'can't fight the force of my young beating heart'