Author Topic: Vanessa Stalkings  (Read 13493 times)

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
Re: Vanessa Stalkings
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2011, 07:29:39 pm »
A few years ago I went to her Music in the Park concert in San Jose, CA and I saw her walking across a street to go to a radio interview and I dashed over and was trying to talk to her and caught up and her body guard told me to leave.
I also randomly met her in a parking lot before a private show and pet her and victor...I wish I wasn't such a dork back then, we totally would've gotten along if I met her now.

you petted her too? hehe

Same expression. LOL.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

AisforAdrn

• Your true colors shown
  • Boots on concrete...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2011, 08:56:57 am »
I wouldn't say this was stalking, more just the luckiest thing that has ever happened to me. I went to her concert in Las Vegas four years ago and me and my two friends were outside of the club taking pictures with the posters for the concert a couple of hours before the concert. And out she walks from her tour bus with Victor! It was so amazing she stayed to talk with us for like 15 minutes but then told us that she had her sound check, but if we wanted to join her. So we obviously jumped at the chance! She sang More Than This and it was amazing. Took a pictures, signed an autograph and it was amazing.
Peace
Adriann

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2011, 09:04:56 am »
I wouldn't say this was stalking, more just the luckiest thing that has ever happened to me. I went to her concert in Las Vegas four years ago and me and my two friends were outside of the club taking pictures with the posters for the concert a couple of hours before the concert. And out she walks from her tour bus with Victor! It was so amazing she stayed to talk with us for like 15 minutes but then told us that she had her sound check, but if we wanted to join her. So we obviously jumped at the chance! She sang More Than This and it was amazing. Took a pictures, signed an autograph and it was amazing.

OMG so jealous.  What did you talk about?
~Sara~

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2011, 10:47:44 am »
Oh... My... God...  I'm so jealous.

lydia

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2011, 01:52:59 pm »
I am so jealous.
Lucky.. :)

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2011, 10:34:06 am »
So, my friend and I took a trip to New York and I was on a mission to find V.  We spend most of a day in NoHo looking for her.  I was telling my friend, "I have to find Vanessa's apartment or something like seeing her and Lord Victor walking on the street."  I was so close at this point, we were by Lafayette Street and Spring Street and I knew we had to be close because I just knew.  So, then I finally found Ruby's, took a picture of it (because we didn't have time to eat lunch there) and screamed out on the street VANESSA CARLTON WHERE ARE YOU?! But alas, my V finding was unsuccessful that day.  And I ended up realizing it was the time when she was over in London writing Rabbits.
But still it was so much fun to be in the area that inspired Heroes and Thieves. <3

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2011, 05:19:24 pm »
But still it was so much fun to be in the area that inspired Heroes and Thieves. <3

Yep, I agree. It's like a consecrated place for Nessaholics.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2011, 12:34:09 am »
A few years ago I went to her Music in the Park concert in San Jose, CA and I saw her walking across a street to go to a radio interview and I dashed over and was trying to talk to her and caught up and her body guard told me to leave.
I also randomly met her in a parking lot before a private show and pet her and victor...I wish I wasn't such a dork back then, we totally would've gotten along if I met her now.

you petted her too? hehe
that's what i get for typing and singing along to music XD
geeze

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2011, 02:04:43 am »

you petted her too? hehe
that's what i get for typing and singing along to music XD
geeze

eh, it was a good laugh!
~Sara~

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2011, 03:55:40 pm »
this isn't really a stalking but i still can't just get over the fact that i actually got a picture with v at the beachland ballroom concert back in 08. i have the picture in my room in a frame with my ticket and it's just so unreal.

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2011, 02:58:32 pm »
In the Nolita Fairytale Video
exacly in the second 0:40
isn't that her apartment?
 ???

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....