NESSAholics.com™
December 12, 2017, 02:08:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Birthday information wasn't able to be converted.  If you want it public, update it here

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 1294 times)
mixedanthony
Willing and Able to... Run

View Profile Email
« on: October 23, 2010, 08:42:01 pm »

Hey everyone! My name is Anthony and I've been a Vanessa fan since I was about 10 years old, 19 now! The first song that got me into her was Ordinary Day; that song helped me through a lot, and since then, she has become one of my absolute favorites. I have to say that my favorite song so far is 'More Than This' from Heroes & Thieves but Rabbits On The Run is looking to be the best yet! I play Vanessa over and over again on many occasions and I hope that she continues making music in the future.

[sobriquet]
Fine as dandelions

And love comes back around again.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 12:50:55 am »

Hey everyone! My name is Anthony and I've been a Vanessa fan since I was about 10 years old, 19 now! The first song that got me into her was Ordinary Day; that song helped me through a lot, and since then, she has become one of my absolute favorites. I have to say that my favorite song so far is 'More Than This' from Heroes & Thieves but Rabbits On The Run is looking to be the best yet! I play Vanessa over and over again on many occasions and I hope that she continues making music in the future.

Welcome to the forum!

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.
Weisz
Your true colors shown

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 02:31:47 am »

Welcome :DDD

It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the
LauraH
Just a day, just an ordinary day

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 07:26:54 am »

Welcomewelcomewelcome!!! (:

The song may be over, but the music never ends.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: