Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 2730 times)

mixedanthony

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello Everyone!
« on: October 23, 2010, 08:42:01 pm »
Hey everyone! My name is Anthony and I've been a Vanessa fan since I was about 10 years old, 19 now! The first song that got me into her was Ordinary Day; that song helped me through a lot, and since then, she has become one of my absolute favorites. I have to say that my favorite song so far is 'More Than This' from Heroes & Thieves but Rabbits On The Run is looking to be the best yet! I play Vanessa over and over again on many occasions and I hope that she continues making music in the future.

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 12:50:55 am »
Hey everyone! My name is Anthony and I've been a Vanessa fan since I was about 10 years old, 19 now! The first song that got me into her was Ordinary Day; that song helped me through a lot, and since then, she has become one of my absolute favorites. I have to say that my favorite song so far is 'More Than This' from Heroes & Thieves but Rabbits On The Run is looking to be the best yet! I play Vanessa over and over again on many occasions and I hope that she continues making music in the future.

Welcome to the forum!

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 02:31:47 am »
Welcome :DDD
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

LauraH

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 07:26:54 am »
Welcomewelcomewelcome!!! (:
The song may be over, but the music never ends.