Author Topic: The Essential Downloads (live, demos, unreleased songs, DVDs, songbooks...)  (Read 150180 times)

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
We should put all the "Monday" videos here too ^^ I uploaded the 5/9 one to mediafire:

here:
how we wrote the quartet. string parts thru a keyboard. latenite. at real world with mr osborne. Box, England.
http://www.mediafire.com/?bj7m8zaivcnw8j0  :D

Thanks. (:

By the way, I had an idea. What if we put all the videos together? Like another Pleased To Meet You video of some sort.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

bumblebee429

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
By the way, I had an idea. What if we put all the videos together? Like another Pleased To Meet You video of some sort.

I love this idea :)
Maybe there's someone who's keen and good at editing who could put together the website video with the Monday videos (when we have them all) and we can make our own "Pleased to meet you 2"

Sarah xx
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 06:01:03 am by bumblebee429 »

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile

Maybe there's someone who's keen and good at editing who could put together the website video with the Monday videos (when we have them all) and we can make our own "Pleased to meet you 2"

Sarah xx

Awesome, I could do it, no problem i think  :D
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile

Sarah xx

Hey, thanks. (:

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

bumblebee429

• View Profile

That would be amazing!
I'm thinking it'd be cool to slot the Monday clips into parts of the website video where they fit in. Like try and get all the studio clips together. Or all clips of the same song together.
I'm sure once we have all the Monday clips you'll have plenty of ideas of where to put everything so it all flows nicely :)
Yay, now we get Pleased To Meet You 2 either way (although I'm still hoping Vanessa and her team have put together something official aswell - a CD/DVD pack would be the icing on the cake for me!)

Sarah xx

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Yay, now we get Pleased To Meet You 2 either way (although I'm still hoping Vanessa and her team have put together something official aswell - a CD/DVD pack would be the icing on the cake for me!)

I think I remember reading a tweet from Razor & Tie talking about some kind of special edition. I hope it's true as well!
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email

I think I remember reading a tweet from Razor & Tie talking about some kind of special edition. I hope it's true as well!

I may be wrong (and I hope I'm wrong) but I think they were talking of bonus content in relation to acoustic versions of the songs, nothing new..
~Sara~

bumblebee429

• View Profile

I may be wrong (and I hope I'm wrong) but I think they were talking of bonus content in relation to acoustic versions of the songs, nothing new..
Yeh, that's what I thought they were referring to - the bonus acoustic tracks.
But hey, we can only hope.
And my hopes are for ROTR to be released on vinyl, and for there to be a special edition CD/DVD release! A girl can only dream ;)

Sarah xx

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
I think they are showing these snippets for a reason.

And snippets..........

....They must be part of a something......

::)

bumblebee429

• View Profile

And snippets..........

Good point - I hope you're right!

Sarah xx

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile

And snippets..........

Sarah xx

We should all hope for such documentary. I mean, this record is, so far, the closest to her heart. Seeing her doing this record would be a magical experience. It's like an actual glimpse to who Nessa is. (:

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email

And snippets..........

Sarah xx

ooooOOOOoooo very good point!!
~Sara~

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
I know that we've all read V's new bio in Razor and Tie.. But I just found out that there was a pdf file of it in her artist page..

http://razorandtiepublicity.com/bios/VANESSA%20CARLTON.BIO.FINAL.pdf

Byoungforever

• All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
Thank you so much for this! I have been looking for a lot of this stuff for ages,and couldn't find it! Yay! Thanks so much!
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
"Carousel [Live Studio Sessions]"

http://www.mediafire.com/?61xtyyfryr0bcua