Author Topic: Happy Birthday Zuriel!  (Read 2738 times)

tricia

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Trust me, I'm a doctor.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Happy Birthday Zuriel!
« on: April 18, 2003, 03:59:03 pm »
Have a great one!
I think you underestimate the level of my sneakiness

PintOGuinness

• VCUBs
  • Your true colors shown
  • My face is on milk cartons
    • ICQ Messenger - 3162963
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PintOGuinnessVC
    • View Profile
    • http://www.buckheadyouthorchestra.com
    • Email
Happy Birthday Zuriel!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2003, 05:02:51 am »
Ohhh I missed adding onto this!!

Happy Birthday sorry it's late

I'm Sure you spent the day quite loaded up on the Nessahol? LOL...
-- Jason

LostDwarf

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Now Found!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Bionicledwarf
    • View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday Zuriel!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2003, 10:03:11 am »
Happy Birthday  :)

Mike
.........the one and only!

niki807

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - niki807
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Zuriel!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2003, 10:15:14 am »
Happy Birthday!!!!
"If you can get beyond the love poems and step outside of yourself when you're 16 and make an observation about the world, that's rare."
V.C

LimeTwister

Happy Birthday Zuriel!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2003, 10:31:28 am »
happy b-day.

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Zuriel!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2003, 01:48:30 pm »
happy belated birthday :)

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Nessaholic Birthday
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2003, 01:06:36 am »
:D Thank you, thank you!  Some of you have probably noticed that I've been away from the boards for a few days.  Most of that time, yes, I spent completely loaded on Nessahol!  :lol:

I tell ya, this Nessahol is some pretty potent stuff.  I'm afraid that if the FDA ever catches wind of this, 'Be not Nobody' is gonna get pulled off the shelf or at least have to be sold with one of those Parental Advisory Stickers.  I wouldn't be surprised to see it wrapped in brown plastic back behind the store counters!  I'm writing this really small so you'll only be able to read it if you really, really want to read it.  I know, I'm silly.  I'm a nut.  And Vanessa's not helping!  Oh, but she is, in ways only she would understand but that she would never imagine!  My mom hates her, but rare is a voice that can make me dizzy and roll around on the floor in a mumbling, drooling fit!  PRODUCED by RON FAIR.  Management: Peter Malkin for PMM, Inc.  Executive Producers: Vanessa Carlton & Ron Fair. (P)2002 A&M Records. (C)2002 A&M Records. A&M Records, a division of UMC Recording, Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorised copying, reproduction, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting prohibited. LC 00485, 493 307-4 www.vanessacarlton.com
Dustin

PintOGuinness

• VCUBs
  • Your true colors shown
  • My face is on milk cartons
    • ICQ Messenger - 3162963
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PintOGuinnessVC
    • View Profile
    • http://www.buckheadyouthorchestra.com
    • Email
Re: Nessaholic Birthday
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2003, 05:08:21 am »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"
I tell ya, this Nessahol is some pretty potent stuff.  I'm afraid that if the FDA ever catches wind of this, 'Be not Nobody' is gonna get pulled off the shelf or at least have to be sold with one of those Parental Advisory Stickers.  I wouldn't be surprised to see it wrapped in brown plastic back behind the store counters!  I'm writing this really small so you'll only be able to read it if you really, really want to read it.  I know, I'm silly.  I'm a nut.  And Vanessa's not helping!  Oh, but she is, in ways only she would understand but that she would never imagine!  My mom hates her, but rare is a voice that can make me dizzy and roll around on the floor in a mumbling, drooling fit!  PRODUCED by RON FAIR.  Management: Peter Malkin for PMM, Inc.  Executive Producers: Vanessa Carlton & Ron Fair. (P)2002 A&M Records. (C)2002 A&M Records. A&M Records, a division of UMC Recording, Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorised copying, reproduction, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting prohibited. LC 00485, 493 307-4 www.vanessacarlton.com

Somebody get the jacket and the "shockers."  he's at it again...  :twisted:
-- Jason

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
WAit a minute...
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2003, 06:38:33 am »
theres another Kentuckian on here?

And hes named Zuriel?!?  Bizzare.
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Happy Birthday Zuriel!
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2003, 12:03:22 pm »
Yep, that's me all over - Bizarre! :wink: I just went through Louisville the other day and man, getting out of here was lots of fun!  I-75 had an accident at MM 178 so we got off at 181 and tried to bypass it on 42.  Big mistake!  I'd never seen like the traffic on a two-lane!  25 wasn't much better, but we finally got to I-71.  Took us two hours to go six miles!
Dustin

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Happy Birthday Zuriel!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2003, 12:47:57 pm »
it's scary.... I swear Louisville is suddenly turning into a big city.  Lately I have trouble getting into restaurants on weekends and traffic has been a beeeeeeeeeatch!  Getting onto 71 from 264 is hell between 5 and 6.

I used to think of Louisville as a small town, but you know what I learned?  Louisville is bigger than DENVER! Its bigger than PORTLAND! We make NO Looks TINY!

But do we get an NBA team?!? Noooooooo! Well, then again, neither does Denver really  :wink:

---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew