Other Topics > Introduce Yourself

New poster! : ) *waves*

(1/2) > >>

LucindaG:
Hey guys!

I've been hovering here for as long as I can remember but what with all this ROTR excitement, I couldn't resist getting involved! It's such a great community and it's nice to know I'm not alone with my nessaholism! : )

A little bit about me:

- I'm a final year Psychology & Philosophy student in London.

- I love antiques, and I'm quite interested in the passage of time/ our mortality. Maybe thats why nessas songs resonate with me. That, and the fact I'm a hopeless romantic.

-  I like the depth of nessa lyrics (it's like poetry), and I particularly love the way her music seems to 'crescendo'. So many of her songs give me goosebumps.

- I tend to have quite whimsical music tastes, I go through phases of listening to artists on repeat, then drift away. Artists I like include: Regina Spektor, Ingrid Michaelson, Jason Mraz, Nelly Furtado, The Kooks, Eminem, Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Ashanti, Schuyler Fish, Travis, Sara Bareilles, Yann Tiersen and Maroon 5. The only constant in my musical tastes seems to be VC. She's my absolute favorite, and always the artist I fall back into listening to.

- I'm a bit of a francophile. : ) my favorite film is Amelie.

- I LOVE disney & pixar. I collect sketches and production art from both studios.

Lucinda xo

[sobriquet]:
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy posting and hope to see you around here often. (:

WhiteRabbit:
Welcome! :) enjoy your posting. It's always nice to see more loyal fans (:

Manny:
sweet! welcome  ;D

lydia:
Hi Lucinda!  Welcome to the forum!   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page