Author Topic: Western Carolina University - 02.14.2011 (review)  (Read 27822 times)

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Re: Western Carolina University - 02.14.2011 *rescheduled from 01.10.11*
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2011, 06:11:05 pm »
I prefered when it was "Earth will turn when we're gone, so we pray heaven waits on us"
rather than
"Now im staring at the sun as if there's a riddle im not in on."

I still adore the song though <3

I prefer the "staring at the sun" one, but the "riddle im not in not" part sounds weird to me, i still hear "going on" or whatever lol.

btw, i just saw that the video of London is up and I have to say that the quality of theaudio file that kulp uploaded is kinda bad compared to the audio quality in the video (same with GG), so, I hope you guys can upload the rest of the videos :D

?
I guarantee you, the way I get audio, there is no loss of quality.
It is exactly the same as the video.
Maybe your mind is tricking you because you can see it at the same time you're hearing it.
lol no, my mind is not tricking me. I assure you there is quality loss in your conversion process whichever it is, I compared both (just listening the audios) more than once before saying so. You can hear that noisy metallic noise of a low bitrate conversion, you know. : )
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2011, 08:02:09 pm »
I hear no difference. . . .

and I think we should be happy that we even got recordings of the concert and that Kulp took the time to have the audio files for us. Whether one thinks it is bad or good, its a lot better than not having a recording at all.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2011, 01:48:40 am »

and I think we should be happy that we even got recordings of the concert and that Kulp took the time to have the audio files for us. Whether one thinks it is bad or good, its a lot better than not having a recording at all.

oh god stop it. You guys always think the worst, sometimes it feels like you cant say anything in this forum, im not attacking jeez! let us be. I'm no being ungrateful, more like the opposite. I bet Kulp loves quality as much as i do, and im letting him know that the rip of the files is not quality faithful to the quality in the video. And i tell you, there is difference and this is not me being presumptuous or anything. (to prove it to you if you like, London: http://www.mediafire.com/?abng5r390yru135 Compare the two files starting minute 4:05, volume high. You really can tell there is noise.)

:(
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
Re: Western Carolina University - 02.14.2011 (review)
« Reply #123 on: March 27, 2011, 08:36:44 pm »
I know it's a bit late, but I've uploaded other videos in my Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Xtian0003?feature=mhum#p/u

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2011, 05:57:14 am »

oh god stop it. You guys always think the worst, sometimes it feels like you cant say anything in this forum, im not attacking jeez! let us be. I'm no being ungrateful, more like the opposite. I bet Kulp loves quality as much as i do, and im letting him know that the rip of the files is not quality faithful to the quality in the video. And i tell you, there is difference and this is not me being presumptuous or anything. (to prove it to you if you like, London: http://www.mediafire.com/?abng5r390yru135 Compare the two files starting minute 4:05, volume high. You really can tell there is noise.)

:(

BTW I think I heard a difference
~Sara~