Other Topics > Completely Off-Topic

The Official Sig Makers Thread...Part 3

(1/11) > >>

[sobriquet]:

--- Quote from: sarab on March 09, 2011, 04:38:55 am ---
--- Quote from: [sobriquet] on March 09, 2011, 03:44:52 am ---I made this one out of boredom. Anyone is free to use it. (:

--- End quote ---

that's really pretty..but that's not her right?  It would be very awesome if she did a pic like that though..

--- End quote ---

Very artsy. Very her. Though I don't think that V would do that much high-fashion.

sarab:

--- Quote from: [sobriquet] on March 09, 2011, 05:47:56 am ---
--- Quote from: sarab on March 09, 2011, 04:38:55 am ---
--- Quote from: [sobriquet] on March 09, 2011, 03:44:52 am ---I made this one out of boredom. Anyone is free to use it. (:

--- End quote ---

that's really pretty..but that's not her right?  It would be very awesome if she did a pic like that though..

--- End quote ---

Very artsy. Very her. Though I don't think that V would do that much high-fashion.

--- End quote ---

and that dove should be a white rabbit...

Manny:
Could anyone make me a banner with any of the new pictures of V with the lyrics, 'We will live like kings under lavender skies'

Manny:

--- Quote from: medic0803 on April 11, 2011, 04:00:50 pm ---Could anyone make me a banner with any of the new pictures of V with the lyrics, 'We will live like kings under lavender skies'

--- End quote ---

Anyone? Someone?  :-\

[sobriquet]:

--- Quote from: medic0803 on April 13, 2011, 08:23:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: medic0803 on April 11, 2011, 04:00:50 pm ---Could anyone make me a banner with any of the new pictures of V with the lyrics, 'We will live like kings under lavender skies'

--- End quote ---

Anyone? Someone?  :-\

--- End quote ---

I'd like to, but I still can't find a good photo of Nessa.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version