Author Topic: Michelle Branch references Vanessa Carlton comparisons in new Funny or Die skit  (Read 3796 times)

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War

craft

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
I wonder if they've actually been in the same room before...and did people think they were twins.  :)

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
hah!   

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Michelle seems to address the topic and have a little bit more humor about it...I don't think I ever really remember V saying anything? lol I'd love for them to tour together....I'm sure that would be a huge success..they share a lot of fans..LIKE ME!
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Do they really hang out "all the time"?  They should definitely collaborate on something.  I think that would be neat o.
~Sara~

CelestialHorse

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Yeah it would be XD I personally don't think they look a like but I guess sometimes in some pictures or videos they look like each other for a few seconds. I wonder how V does really feel about it. Probably doesn't care if she wasn't vocal but then again what do I know XD

AisforAdrn

• Your true colors shown
  • Boots on concrete...
    • View Profile
Wow that REALLY wasn't funny. Hahaha but they said Vanessa's name like..three times so I guess that's pretty cool.
Peace
Adriann