Author Topic: carousel preview on amazon!!!!  (Read 20975 times)

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
Re: carousel preview on amazon!!!!
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2011, 04:54:53 pm »
ah so they're filming tomorrow!! i was wondering how V could be in brooklyn for talk stoop and in woodstock for the video at the same time lol. looks like a great location, cant wait to see the outcome!

what is talk stoop? I saw that term somewhere recently..

Yeah I saw the lady from R&T tweet it and did some googling, apparently some lady interviews musicians, actors etc. on the steps of her house in brooklyn and it goes out on youtube and tv? Hope we get to see it soon as well lol. It feels like everythings coming and it's all so exciting!!

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2011, 06:46:33 pm »
seems like shes singing differently lately..on some live videos seems like shes almost mumbling the words? especially a thousand miles @ sunset sessions...seems like this recording sounds like that too...weird.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

craft

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2011, 07:41:13 pm »
seems like shes singing differently lately..on some live videos seems like shes almost mumbling the words? especially a thousand miles @ sunset sessions...seems like this recording sounds like that too...weird.

I don't think it's weird. Actually, I prefer she sing that way. I love Nessa and I'm used to her voice, but from an outsider's perspective, I can see how her voice probably comes across as a bit whiny. Her voice has evolved as much as her music. Remember in the BNN era, when her voice sounded like she was rolling the words off her tongue?

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2011, 07:46:22 pm »
She used to sound like a witch that just had water thrown on her when she first performed. There were some performances that were so awful I had to switch off.

She's learned to control her breathing a lot better & she doesn't sing through her nose anymore. Her voice has matured a lot too which is definitely a good thing. The only real complaint I have about her vocals now is when she performs live she tends to shout her songs instead of sing them. But I have a feeling it's just because some of the crowds she played to were talking loudly. Lately she's been singing much softer & using her high register more which sounds lovely. "London" at Sunset Sessions is gorgeous.

CelestialHorse

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2011, 08:59:27 pm »
Yeah I agree. I noticed on her demos they seem to be whiny but I still love her music and with practice you always improve :)