Author Topic: britney spears  (Read 104385 times)

xxlovelyxx

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xbutterfliesx23
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #315 on: September 10, 2007, 08:07:34 pm »
i'm surprised she hasnt shot herself yet

soupdujour

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #316 on: September 10, 2007, 08:23:19 pm »
Quote from: "All I Ask2003"
did anyone hear extra tonight?

she was up partying till 6 a.m. before the performance.
great move on her part.:roll:
i don't feel sorry for her at all; she did that to herself entirely.

You're a disgusting pig.

remixx

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #317 on: September 10, 2007, 10:05:27 pm »
i think her nerves got the best of her.  :(

i heard she was in tears after the performance and she's really embarrassed.  :(:(:(

oh well,  everyone has an off performance....
i still love and support her though!

i basically agree with this video
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
britney
« Reply #318 on: September 11, 2007, 11:52:23 am »
I'm rooting for Britney Spears...I really hope she rebounds from this. America needs it's pop princess back!

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #319 on: September 11, 2007, 12:57:39 pm »
Quote from: "Hazy Eyes"
I think she did it purposley. No one in her camp was going to let her walk out there performing & looking like that. It's just too much of a coincidence. I think she did bad to really get the ball rolling for her album and to keep people talking...I mean if she performed well, people would say "well okay, the old Britney is back" and it would end there. This way people will continue to speculate, talk and poke fun, thereby keeping her in the news & keeping steam for her album going strong...

I'm not sure she'd think that far ahead. I mean maybe someone could think of it for her, but do you think she could really ACT that way? And it wasn't just her performance, you can tell she hasn't been working out as much and that outfit did nothing but highlight that fact.

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kyyyyyy
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #320 on: September 11, 2007, 02:16:56 pm »
Quote from: "soupdujour"

You're a disgusting pig.

yeah, i'm the disgusting pig who was partying until six in the morning before a huge comeback show.

great call.
sig & av by natalie, thank you!

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #321 on: September 11, 2007, 04:46:27 pm »
I think she did it purposley. No one in her camp was going to let her walk out there performing & looking like that. It's just too much of a coincidence. I think she did bad to really get the ball rolling for her album and to keep people talking...I mean if she performed well, people would say "well okay, the old Britney is back" and it would end there. This way people will continue to speculate, talk and poke fun, thereby keeping her in the news & keeping steam for her album going strong...

Could be true, but people have been talking since she married k-fed. Wouldn't she be sick of it by now? people forget she's human & has feelings too.

hasn't come on here yet. i hope Criss Angel wasnt with her cuz i don't want people blaming him because he's a good guy. They didn't mention him did they? but I do agree with you if thats true, she did it to herself. I was feeling sorry for her till I read that.

I miss seeing Britney tour, they've always been so fun. seen each one since the oops tour. sucks she had a horrible comeback.

supposedly shes going out of the country now according to the insider but i still gotta watch it to see.

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kyyyyyy
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #322 on: September 11, 2007, 07:21:06 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"

Could be true, but people have been talking since she married k-fed. Wouldn't she be sick of it by now? people forget she's human & has feelings too.

hasn't come on here yet. i hope Criss Angel wasnt with her cuz i don't want people blaming him because he's a good guy. They didn't mention him did they? but I do agree with you if thats true, she did it to herself. I was feeling sorry for her till I read that.

I miss seeing Britney tour, they've always been so fun. seen each one since the oops tour. sucks she had a horrible comeback.

supposedly shes going out of the country now according to the insider but i still gotta watch it to see.

it was mentioned later that chris angel was no longer involved with her performance.  they were going to do a disappearing act, where she disappeared from the stage and reappeared in the audience, but it couldn't happen because of some "safety issues".
sig & av by natalie, thank you!

kaysha

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #323 on: September 11, 2007, 09:54:38 pm »
I saw it.

I laughed.

I always hope to watch people do their best, put on a great performance, really do well... unfortunately this wasn't britney's night.

If she was up late the night before, she should have partied less, gotten her ass in bed and been ready for her "comeback" performance if it was so important to her.

I think she looks damn good after having two kids, but I wouldn't have worn that outfit... her body isn't what it was years ago.

I realize it is hard to walk in heels that high... hey, don't wear 'em

On the lipsyncing thing... yea, put a bit of effort into it.

Maybe this will cause her to take a step back, evaluate and do a real comeback performance.
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #324 on: September 11, 2007, 11:43:44 pm »
Honestly, I dig the song and I've always liked Britney for her performances.
But this VMA's thing was, err, something else. She really seemed bored and looked like she didn't wanna dance.
I felt sad for her.  :(
I hope she'll have the chance to do a real comeback performance.
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #325 on: September 12, 2007, 04:19:00 am »
Quote from: "xxlovelyxx"
i'm surprised she hasnt shot herself yet

Haha, me too.

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #326 on: September 12, 2007, 07:25:27 am »
I heard the heel on one of her boots broke right before she went on...that sucks!
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #327 on: September 12, 2007, 09:44:31 am »
Has she said anything about it?

I mean, I feel stupid for feeling bad for a celebrity, but when every single day she is in the tabloids- no matter what she's doing- it's annoying. I think anyone in her position right now would be a bit messed up! If she is on drugs it's probably so that the constant presence of paparazzi in her life isn't as obvious and apparent to her at all times. That'd be so aggrivating.

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Idk
« Reply #328 on: September 12, 2007, 10:53:57 am »
I'm seriously suprised she hasn't killed herself....and I'm not saying this to be mean....but just sooo many people are irritated with her....that's stressful. It think that's why they haven't been splashing this all over the news.....It think to a total.....breakdown. idk.

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #329 on: September 12, 2007, 11:52:37 am »
I feel really bad. Honestly I just think it was too soon, yeah, she does have a lot going in regards to her personal life, and I understand her emotional stress and turmoil, but she should've waited until after things settled so that she could focus on her career - without any distractions aside from her kids.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.