Author Topic: britney spears  (Read 102501 times)

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #405 on: December 26, 2007, 10:27:45 am »
haha that's not the first time britney's spoke with a british accent... but i think it's hilarious!! i don't feel like watching all the videos again, but there's one where she's saying, "where's your friend? oh whatever," all in a british accent and it's sooo funny.

p.s. why is it weird that she was talking to someone on the phone in the bathroom? she was throwing a tantrum haha.... big deal. and she's always had a little girl's voice.

ste_uel

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #406 on: December 26, 2007, 11:56:05 am »
I was at Ingles today and I saw a magazine talking about POM video, it was the cover's magazine and it said something like they edited the video to make Britney thiner, that wasn't exactly what it said, but it was hilarious!  :lol:

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #407 on: December 26, 2007, 01:11:13 pm »
Quote from: "SAMMIE CARTER"
haha that's not the first time britney's spoke with a british accent... but i think it's hilarious!! i don't feel like watching all the videos again, but there's one where she's saying, "where's your friend? oh whatever," all in a british accent and it's sooo funny.

p.s. why is it weird that she was talking to someone on the phone in the bathroom? she was throwing a tantrum haha.... big deal. and she's always had a little girl's voice.

it would be hilarious if anyone else talked in the accent, but with all the crazy things britney did that night it came off as weird to a lot of people and people think she's like bipolar now or something. not just cuz of the british accent cuz one minute shes telling the paparazzi to f off & that she's just like everyone else, then the next she invites one into her car? yeah people don't do that not even other celebs that i know of. i understand she thought he was cute, but if it was someones job to stalk and take pics of me WHY would i invite them to a hotel or wherever at 4 in the morning? if she is bipolar thats fine i'm not gonna hate her cuz she's bipolar i just wish she would get help for it or whatever she has.

and the whole bathroom phone thing, why would she do that in a public restroom when she KNOWS paparazzi are right outside of the door? do it in your car or private for goodness sakes. that makes people think she's doing all this stuff for attention or that theres something wrong w/ her. I'm really not saying all of this to be mean cuz I used to be a huge Britney fan, have seen her in concert a few times and have all of her cd's except the last one (cuz of her antics). I'm really worried about her & A LOT of people i've talked to about this thinks she has some kind of mental problem (not in a joking way, like a real problem). it's all out of concern not to make fun of her. Even backstreet boy fans who have despised her this past year are kinda starting to feel she has more of a problem than we thought and almost feel bad for her. We WANT her to get help, but she seems to be heading down the same path as anna nicole and i'm not the only one who has said that.

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #408 on: December 27, 2007, 12:18:27 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"

it would be hilarious if anyone else talked in the accent, but with all the crazy things britney did that night it came off as weird to a lot of people and people think she's like bipolar now or something. not just cuz of the british accent cuz one minute shes telling the paparazzi to f off & that she's just like everyone else, then the next she invites one into her car? yeah people don't do that not even other celebs that i know of. i understand she thought he was cute, but if it was someones job to stalk and take pics of me WHY would i invite them to a hotel or wherever at 4 in the morning? if she is bipolar thats fine i'm not gonna hate her cuz she's bipolar i just wish she would get help for it or whatever she has.

and the whole bathroom phone thing, why would she do that in a public restroom when she KNOWS paparazzi are right outside of the door? do it in your car or private for goodness sakes. that makes people think she's doing all this stuff for attention or that theres something wrong w/ her. I'm really not saying all of this to be mean cuz I used to be a huge Britney fan, have seen her in concert a few times and have all of her cd's except the last one (cuz of her antics). I'm really worried about her & A LOT of people i've talked to about this thinks she has some kind of mental problem (not in a joking way, like a real problem). it's all out of concern not to make fun of her. Even backstreet boy fans who have despised her this past year are kinda starting to feel she has more of a problem than we thought and almost feel bad for her. We WANT her to get help, but she seems to be heading down the same path as anna nicole and i'm not the only one who has said that.

i get what you're saying, but i really honestly think people read way too much into it. like you're asking a LOT of questions and then coming up with your own answer or explanation that seems to make the most sense to you. i mean, you really DON'T know anything for sure. neither do i. it's hard to say why she decided to be on the phone as opposed to doing it in her car or elsewhere... it could be for attention. or it could be that she was in a... bathroom. most people think that's a private place. so who knows? no one.

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #409 on: December 27, 2007, 07:42:54 pm »
but what about the paparazzi thing? like i said, even if Paula did that i would judge her. im not judging britney on these things just because she's britney you know?

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #410 on: December 28, 2007, 09:51:04 am »
about inviting one of them into her car and hotel? well i do know that he's saying all britney did was talk and talk and talk for hours about all her problems and things. he said he did nothing but just listen to her. which is sad. i mean, she doesn't have friends anymore. she has alli who seems like she's getting more distant now. and sam who is a creep. so who is she with more than anyone else? the paparazzi. i mean, it's the same paparazzo's everyday so unfortunately, she probably feels like they're friends now. so the fact that she thought he was cute and wanted to talk to him may be weird, yes, but maybe she just felt like she needed to get things off her chest and had no one else to talk to...

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #411 on: December 28, 2007, 09:16:15 pm »
about inviting one of them into her car and hotel? well i do know that he's saying all britney did was talk and talk and talk for hours about all her problems and things. he said he did nothing but just listen to her. which is sad. i mean, she doesn't have friends anymore. she has alli who seems like she's getting more distant now. and sam who is a creep. so who is she with more than anyone else? the paparazzi. i mean, it's the same paparazzo's everyday so unfortunately, she probably feels like they're friends now. so the fact that she thought he was cute and wanted to talk to him may be weird, yes, but maybe she just felt like she needed to get things off her chest and had no one else to talk to...

she does have other people to talk to though. im sure she has her sister to talk to despite her problems right now, jamie seems like she'll listen to britney. Or she could go see a psychiatrist which would be the smart thing to do. But if she REALLY doesn't wanna go see one or talk to her sister/other family members other people have reached out to her. AJ from the backstreet boys for example used to be in her shoes. i mean he had it bad (and has been sober for 5 years or so) and he's like "Britney, you know the way to get in touch with me, if you ever wanna talk im here for you" or something like that. he seems to be the most genuine celeb that wants to help her. and soo many other celebs have reached out to her as well who seem to genuinely wanna help her. sure some just want it so they make news like the american idol gang, but there are some who really do wanna help her and her being Britney she has the connections to get in touch with these people.

and if she did pour her heart out talking about all of her problems..then even she admits she has them. meaning she should get help for them not talk with a paparazzi about them cuz that'll just end up in the paper or on the news.

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #412 on: December 31, 2007, 09:16:47 am »
Quote from: "Laura"

she does have other people to talk to though. im sure she has her sister to talk to despite her problems right now, jamie seems like she'll listen to britney. Or she could go see a psychiatrist which would be the smart thing to do. But if she REALLY doesn't wanna go see one or talk to her sister/other family members other people have reached out to her. AJ from the backstreet boys for example used to be in her shoes. i mean he had it bad (and has been sober for 5 years or so) and he's like "Britney, you know the way to get in touch with me, if you ever wanna talk im here for you" or something like that. he seems to be the most genuine celeb that wants to help her. and soo many other celebs have reached out to her as well who seem to genuinely wanna help her. sure some just want it so they make news like the american idol gang, but there are some who really do wanna help her and her being Britney she has the connections to get in touch with these people.

and if she did pour her heart out talking about all of her problems..then even she admits she has them. meaning she should get help for them not talk with a paparazzi about them cuz that'll just end up in the paper or on the news.

no like obviously i completely agree with you about all of that. like to us, OF COURSE it seems like the logical answer to talk to all of those people instead of the paparazzi. but my point is that we really DON'T KNOW anything at all about what really goes on in her life. she clearly doesn't trust those people for whatever reason. to be fair, a LOT of people in her personal life who she has trusted at some point has sold her out to the media later on. i mean... she's probably just searching for the right people to be around. and yea, to us the obvious answer is her family, her old celebrity friends, etc... but she has her reasons why those people aren't good enough. we just don't know.

did you watch the new e! true hollywood story about her this weekend? so sad.

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #413 on: December 31, 2007, 07:59:31 pm »
but her brother & sister wouldn't sell her to the media later on. her brother seems to be normal..we never hear a thing about him so she should have him come down to where she is and talk with her. i just dont get why she doesnt even have ONE person at least besides the paparazzi..everyone has at least 1 person they can talk to. i think shes just afraid to talk to anyone else.

and i havent seen the new one cuz i live on my own and dont have cable..just watch shows online now. is there a link to it?

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #414 on: January 02, 2008, 10:04:43 am »
i haven't seen it on youtube yet, but i'm sure it'll be up soon. they just talked about everything she's been through and they weren't putting her down at all... just basically pointing out that she was a child (even when baby one more time and oops! came out) and everyone tried shoving it all down her throat to become the biggest superstar ever... and they succeeded. but that lead to an alternate reality that she now lives in because she doesn't want to be "britney spears" which has become basically a product now as opposed to her as an actual person. there was a part at the end where this guy (i just completely blanked on who he was... he was someone that used to handle her) said that one night at one of her lowest points, she turned to him with tears in her eyes and wrapped her arms around him and said, "thank you." just as simple as that. and he even had tears in his eyes when he said! my heart broke after that. :( and they finished it up with everyone agreeing that she has it inside of her to come back. she's not just another teen pop has been, but an actual, genuine, natural performer.

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #415 on: January 03, 2008, 08:35:16 am »
She missed another deposition test and was just aimlessly driving around LA when she was supposed to be in court.

Do you still think she's not crazy?
Joe

NolitaFairytale

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #416 on: January 03, 2008, 07:54:43 pm »
Quote from: "Jophess"
She missed another deposition test and was just aimlessly driving around LA when she was supposed to be in court.

Do you still think she's not crazy?

Yup :D.

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #417 on: January 04, 2008, 01:01:48 am »
tmz reported it wrong because they thought it was at a different time... but she did show up this time.

although she has bigger problems to worry about now... she's in the hospital. and i'm currently freaking out......................

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #418 on: January 04, 2008, 10:58:18 am »
Don't freak out, it's just Britney Spears. Why is she in the hospital?

NolitaFairytale

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #419 on: January 04, 2008, 11:55:43 am »
She had a complete meltdown :nod:. At least she isn't on drugs, hopefully this hospital stint will be the last of her crazy behavior and the old Brit with return.