Author Topic: Why is the OWL casting spells that we're under?  (Read 9865 times)

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Why is the OWL casting spells that we're under?
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2011, 10:55:18 pm »
I really like the owl line. Thank you all for finding all this information on owls, it does really explain in more. Wouldn't it suck if we got the lyric booklet and it turned out the line wasn't owl??
Ikr... I have always advocated that the line is "Is the HOUR casting spells that we're under?". But watching the video and she does do the whole owl or some sort of winged creature of darkness pose ALOT!!! And I gave into it being owl.

It would definitely suck if it was HOUR.

I now want it to be OWL. :P
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

Bruised

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2011, 09:16:20 am »
I really like the owl line. Thank you all for finding all this information on owls, it does really explain in more. Wouldn't it suck if we got the lyric booklet and it turned out the line wasn't owl??
Ikr... I have always advocated that the line is "Is the HOUR casting spells that we're under?". But watching the video and she does do the whole owl or some sort of winged creature of darkness pose ALOT!!! And I gave into it being owl.

It would definitely suck if it was HOUR.

I now want it to be OWL. :P

lol me too

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 03:54:06 pm »
this topic and everything makes me think of high school and college English classess! LoL. But I was so inspired that I could not fall back asleep and I had to get up to write an "introduction" that I think I'm going to try to make an actual essay out of! I'm such a nerd I know, but I enjoy writing and this is a great topic.

so dedicated. ;D

Please do share it once you finish. (: i'd like to read your interesting insights.

I'm having trouble getting started after my introduction :(  I just don't know where to start, but I do know where I want to end up :/  I'd really like to get this done before June 25, maybe I can hand deliver it to her.. I hope she doesn't throw it out!
~Sara~

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 02:10:39 pm »
For those who wonder or care, I did finish this essay today.  I must go home (because I have staked out Starbucks all day in order to hear the songs) to print and edit.  I may have it ready for those who want to read it by tonight or tomorrow!
~Sara~

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2011, 11:42:58 am »
For those who wonder or care, I did finish this essay today.  I must go home (because I have staked out Starbucks all day in order to hear the songs) to print and edit.  I may have it ready for those who want to read it by tonight or tomorrow!
I'd love to read it!

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2011, 12:06:54 pm »
I'd love to read it!

OMG I printed it and read it out loud.  It really sucks! ha! It needs some more fine tuning but I'll let you know when it's done!
~Sara~

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2011, 02:01:08 pm »
I'd love to read it!

OMG I printed it and read it out loud.  It really sucks! ha! It needs some more fine tuning but I'll let you know when it's done!
Haha alrighty

Byoungforever

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2011, 07:57:29 pm »
lols... When I first heard the song, i thought she was saying the yellow casting spells... guess not. :) It may be a Watership Down reference. When I read it, I'll let you know if i find anything... :)
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

SilverIchor

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Who'd hear of brave deeds when he's ashamed of his
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2011, 11:05:41 am »

XD I think it would be hysterical and a bit heartbreaking at the same time.

Interesting stuff, though! Nice find, guys, makes me appreciate the song even more  :)
"Sometimes, even strength has to bow down to wisdom" - Rick Riordan