Author Topic: Vanessa and fanmail...  (Read 2725 times)

Byoungforever

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
Vanessa and fanmail...
« on: May 28, 2011, 05:04:28 pm »
Well, I sent Vanessa a letter, two photos, and a little something for her, and I haven't gotten a reply back. I know it will take a while, even though she isn't really doing anything right now. But does anyone have any information on how my chances are? I didn't read anything about successes. But does anyone have any input? Should I expect an answer? Thanks! :)
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
Re: Vanessa and fanmail...
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 12:27:55 am »
Also -- where did you send it?  Mgmt or the label?
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

Byoungforever

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 11:28:53 am »
I sent to Career ARtist Management. I sent an email to a representative at R and T and to someone else, I wanna say her publicity manager or something. R and T person told me they would forward to her management, and the other guy said that it should go to CAM. I decided to send direct to CAM, as i was afraid my mail might get lost at R and T, so ya. I hope it works! :)
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 11:31:18 pm »
Yea CAM is the way to go, but they're in LA and V is in NY and they usually collect for a while before sending off -- don't think it is instantaneous.  also i'm not sure V really responds to fan mail...
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

LucindaG

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 09:50:24 am »
Well, I sent Vanessa a letter, two photos, and a little something for her, and I haven't gotten a reply back. I know it will take a while, even though she isn't really doing anything right now. But does anyone have any information on how my chances are? I didn't read anything about successes. But does anyone have any input? Should I expect an answer? Thanks! :)

I've written to her three times (once via CAM a few years ago, and twice to venues in which she was playing). No luck : (
I don't think she replies, sadly.

Nevermind, her music is enough <3

Byoungforever

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 04:45:05 pm »
Thanks you guys. I sent to her like two years ago, but she was busier. I was hoping that since she wasn't so busy that she would get back this time. I hope so! Fingers crossed! Let you know if anything comes up in my mailbox. :)

smaybe

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • MSN Messenger - sarah_mabe@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 09:42:02 pm »
I bet she appreciates getting the fan mail though, even if she doesn't reply.  She does seem to be interacting more with her fans lately, so maybe more likely now than before?  Though this is my first time following her every move for release of new album.  :) Got bitten by Vanessa bug after seeing her play H&T live.  So maybe she is always like this with putting a new album out?

Change waltzes in with her sister Pain, waiting for you to send her away
wish her well break the chain, break the chain...