Other Topics > Introduce Yourself

Hey Everyone!

(1/2) > >>

SparksFly:
Hey everyone! I've been posting here a lot lately but I thought I'd properly introduce myself.

My name is Jamie and I've been visiting this forum for a while, though I've just signed up. So I've been a bit invisible :).
I'm a huge fan of V since Be Not Nobody. I went out and bought the album when I first heard A Thousand Miles. Since then, she's really captured me. I like that she composes her own music and lyrics. She's really talented!

This forum seems really friendly. I hope to get to know some of you here :)

[sobriquet]:
Hello! Welcome to the forums!  ;D

(And come to think of it, I haven't really posted an Introduce Yourself thread when I started here. LOL.)

sarab:

--- Quote from: SparksFly on June 03, 2011, 02:42:28 pm ---Hey everyone! I've been posting here a lot lately but I thought I'd properly introduce myself.

My name is Jamie and I've been visiting this forum for a while, though I've just signed up. So I've been a bit invisible :).
I'm a huge fan of V since Be Not Nobody. I went out and bought the album when I first heard A Thousand Miles. Since then, she's really captured me. I like that she composes her own music and lyrics. She's really talented!

This forum seems really friendly. I hope to get to know some of you here :)

--- End quote ---

me too!
welcome and have fun posting

WhiteRabbit:
Welcome! Have fun posting :)

OPENROAD:
Hi, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version