Vanessa Carlton > Live Shows

Who needs a poster?

<< < (26/26)

raacheeel:

--- Quote from: kaysha on October 08, 2011, 11:32:15 am ---
--- Quote from: LauraH on October 04, 2011, 01:39:54 pm ---
--- Quote from: TRINIST on September 19, 2011, 11:57:05 am ---Is there any update with these? :)

--- End quote ---

Is there???

--- End quote ---
Yea.  working this weekend to get everything packaged.  For those folks domestic was just going to use the USPS -- for the international folks if you have a preferred shipping method let me know.  I've been working a lot of hours the last few weeks so this project was put on the back burner but i have the desire to get them out of my place asap... having poster tubes and stuff sitting everywhere does not make me happy.

--- End quote ---

Oh man did you already get in contact with those who get a poster? :(

kaysha:

--- Quote from: raacheeel on October 09, 2011, 05:12:38 pm ---
--- Quote from: kaysha on October 08, 2011, 11:32:15 am ---
--- Quote from: LauraH on October 04, 2011, 01:39:54 pm ---
--- Quote from: TRINIST on September 19, 2011, 11:57:05 am ---Is there any update with these? :)

--- End quote ---

Is there???

--- End quote ---
Yea.  working this weekend to get everything packaged.  For those folks domestic was just going to use the USPS -- for the international folks if you have a preferred shipping method let me know.  I've been working a lot of hours the last few weeks so this project was put on the back burner but i have the desire to get them out of my place asap... having poster tubes and stuff sitting everywhere does not make me happy.

--- End quote ---

Oh man did you already get in contact with those who get a poster? :(

--- End quote ---
only those that were on my list and PM'd their address.

Bruised:
I know this is old but I didnt know where else to mention it...I would love to own the ROTR constellation poster if anyone comes across one somewhere or will be selling theirs!

kaysha:

--- Quote from: Bruised on September 23, 2013, 09:47:16 am ---I know this is old but I didnt know where else to mention it...I would love to own the ROTR constellation poster if anyone comes across one somewhere or will be selling theirs!

--- End quote ---
i have a few left for people on the forum that didn't come through.  they are $35 each plus shipping and some are signed by just VC and some are VC + the artist.  you can choose.

-katia

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version