Vanessa Carlton > Vanessa Songs / Lyrics / Sheet Music

The Vanessa Carlton Sheet Music Thread

<< < (29/30) > >>

Sharona PianoBea:
I want to learn "Willows". There's no official music for this, hey? I can't seem to find. I did see Junior Hope's version here. I don't feel the time signature is right. I'm gonna fix that up and add some lyrics.

Y'all ok with that?

=PianoBea

prfectbinature:

--- Quote from: Baronessa PianoBea on January 28, 2017, 05:27:15 pm ---I want to learn "Willows". There's no official music for this, hey? I can't seem to find. I did see Junior Hope's version here. I don't feel the time signature is right. I'm gonna fix that up and add some lyrics.

Y'all ok with that?

=PianoBea

--- End quote ---

It's been slim pickings for any sheets from this era so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

zoedilts:
Hi everyone!  I learned "Blue Pool" on the piano just recently.  Would anyone be interested in a YouTube tutorial?  I would love to transcribe the music because I feel that it would be easier, but I don't know how.  So if anyone has advice on how to do that, I would appreciate it! :)

AG.:
I'd definitely appreciate a tutorial if you're considering making one!

zoedilts:
Sure thing, I'll try and film something this week, but I'll post the link on here for everyone to see. Then maybe someone else can transcribe it for everyone else since I'm not sure how to do that! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version