Vanessa Carlton > Vanessa Songs / Lyrics / Sheet Music

The Vanessa Carlton Sheet Music Thread

<< < (30/30)

ourweepingwillow:
Hey all! I haven't been on here in a while... ya know, life.
Anyways, I was bored this morning and decided to write up some sheets for Blue Pool.
I only have the intro, but I've seen a lot of people on the forum waiting for someone to do it, so I figured I'd share.

ETA she likes to make up her own rhythms sometimes, I swear. So, to my knowledge the right hand is correct with those few random little notes in the lower octave lol.

[sobriquet]:

--- Quote from: ourweepingwillow on December 16, 2017, 08:38:11 am ---Hey all! I haven't been on here in a while... ya know, life.
Anyways, I was bored this morning and decided to write up some sheets for Blue Pool.
I only have the intro, but I've seen a lot of people on the forum waiting for someone to do it, so I figured I'd share.

ETA she likes to make up her own rhythms sometimes, I swear. So, to my knowledge the right hand is correct with those few random little notes in the lower octave lol.

--- End quote ---

Hello! If you make a pdf file an post a download link, I can put it in the masterlist. Thanks!

ourweepingwillow:

--- Quote from: [sobriquet] on December 19, 2017, 10:10:06 am ---
--- Quote from: ourweepingwillow on December 16, 2017, 08:38:11 am ---Hey all! I haven't been on here in a while... ya know, life.

--- End quote ---

Hello! If you make a pdf file an post a download link, I can put it in the masterlist. Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Hope this works!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0tgdgf4luo359q/Blue%20Pool.pdf?dl=0

[sobriquet]:
Hi, everyone!

I updated the masterlist, to include the three latest sheets we have from Liberman. If anyone would be so generous to put up sheets for "Unlock the Lock" and "Ascension," we'd already complete Liberman sheets. Thanks!

prfectbinature:

--- Quote from: [sobriquet] on June 17, 2019, 08:30:08 am ---Hi, everyone!

I updated the masterlist, to include the three latest sheets we have from Liberman. If anyone would be so generous to put up sheets for "Unlock the Lock" and "Ascension," we'd already complete Liberman sheets. Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Thank you for taking the time to do this.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version