Author Topic: 6/26/2011: Joe's Pub - New York, NY (review)  (Read 19215 times)

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
Re: 6/26/2011: Joe's Pub - New York, NY (review)
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2011, 06:22:54 pm »
From watching this show, one thing I have noticed is she doesn't really interact with the audience like she used to do. There'll just be a sentence from her before she plays the song.

I love the way she played "Nolita Fairytale" on the Rhodes. Her little mistakes are funny. Oh, "HAWBTW" = <3

she was more chatty at the shows before the Joe's Pub shows.
She had to keep these Joe's Pub shows shorter a bit because there was another band playing at 9:30 and a fresh line of people waiting to get in to eat their dinner for the next show.

so...yeah.... she was rushed a little.

Ohhhh, okay.

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook

Arwen

• View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2011, 02:47:41 pm »
This is going to sound completely random and weird but do you guys know that guy that came to this show named Leo? I don't think he posts on here (if so, hi Leo!). Anyway I was on Perez Hilton and he had pics of people posing with Britney Spears in meet and greets which led me to this other site. There's a pic of a guy with Britney that looks just like him! Anyone know if that is him? If so, that is pretty cool!

http://www.killthelights.org/displayimage.php?album=10469&pid=355539#top_display_media

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2011, 03:54:14 pm »
This is going to sound completely random and weird but do you guys know that guy that came to this show named Leo? I don't think he posts on here (if so, hi Leo!). Anyway I was on Perez Hilton and he had pics of people posing with Britney Spears in meet and greets which led me to this other site. There's a pic of a guy with Britney that looks just like him! Anyone know if that is him? If so, that is pretty cool!

http://www.killthelights.org/displayimage.php?album=10469&pid=355539#top_display_media

lol, I think that is!  He is Kulpdogg's friend.  He was super nice.  I remember him talking about going to meet Britney!  good for him.  I don't think he is a member here though, but he should be.
~Sara~

Arwen

• View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2011, 04:30:11 pm »
That's so awesome! He was very nice. I'm so happy for him that he got to meet her! He should join here!