Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton talks ROTR on Good Day LA  (Read 5839 times)

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Re: Vanessa Carlton talks ROTR on Good Day LA
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2011, 05:29:38 am »
With all you comments guys, im not gonna watch it lol. Dont like second hand embarrassment D:
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

Lyris

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2011, 05:31:18 am »
LOL, classic! Awkward, but not for her at all - the newscasters come across as, shall we say... a little bit vapid.

What's the significance of the rabbits...  ;D

Lyris

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2011, 05:32:43 am »
I love how Fox try to grab people's attention by mentioning she's bi and and atheist. Good thing it's not Fox News!

Actually, that's something I'd like to see... Vanessa Carlton versus Bill O'reilly...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 05:37:36 am by Lyris »

AlexanderLaska

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2011, 06:04:56 am »
Three newscasters is too much in my opinion.  I think it's best when you have two newscasters with great chemistry, and they bring the interviewee into the fold.  There were some interesting questions, though.

I'm compelled to give that guy the benefit of the doubt when he asks about the rabbits - I think he was more getting at WHY she chose rabbits, as opposed to the fact that there are rabbits on the cover because they're in the title XD

Byoungforever

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2011, 12:30:03 pm »
LOL.... This was a pretty bad interview.... Come on... What's the significance of the Rabbits? She was like.... damn idiots... it's called RABBITS ON THE RUN! And they are trying to be very modern and stuff and act like they don't know what vinyl is... lol... this was just bad... :)
I must say that I did like the question about what format people should buy in... lol... she didn't really have an answer for a lot of the questions, htough... lol
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 12:34:35 pm by Byoungforever »
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)