Author Topic: Pre-order to get a signed copy of 'Rabbits on the Run'.  (Read 39793 times)

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Re: Pre-order to get a signed copy of 'Rabbits on the Run'.
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2011, 03:54:24 pm »
Mine (FINALLY!) arrived today as well!  ;D

I agree with Martin, it wasn't packaged very well (just a regular envelope when they should use padded ones). You can tell it's been squished because the cd left a mark on the back of the cardboard cover. I'm not sure if I should write and complain (I kinda feel like I'm being an a** about this! lol)
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

Rabbits_on_the_run

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2011, 11:58:03 pm »
LOL Guys, I'm like you I like to have stuff in excellent condition when I buy them new (and I always do, when i'm in stores buying dvds or cds i'm always spending time to buy a perfect one) but on this one I'd just let go. My cd isn't perfect either, how you describe yours is pretty much how mine looks too but look at it as a rare signed cd bought online at a regular price. Newburycomic is the only store selling autographed cd by Vanessa, it would be a shame it they stopped doing it because of all the complaints, at the end of the day we have our signed booklet, the cd is playable, the digipack in one piece.. Go back in a cd store to buy another perfect one :)

Martin.

• Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2011, 02:56:57 am »
Mine (FINALLY!) arrived today as well!  ;D

I agree with Martin, it wasn't packaged very well (just a regular envelope when they should use padded ones). You can tell it's been squished because the cd left a mark on the back of the cardboard cover. I'm not sure if I should write and complain (I kinda feel like I'm being an a** about this! lol)

I was afraid I was being an ass too, but then I remembered I paid good money for this product. A three week wait was bad enough, but to have it arrive damaged is shit. I think you should definitely complain -- maybe then they'll re-think how they package their items in the future.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2011, 10:05:45 am »
@Martin, yeah, I ended up sending an email. I didn't request a replacement or anything, I just told them it arrived a bit damaged and that their simple envelope was not enough to protect it. It was $21 total so yeah.
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

raacheeel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/raacheeel
« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2011, 11:54:25 pm »
finally got mine! :)

Sini

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 15, 2011, 11:29:11 am »
Guess I was the last one to get it (mine arrived today, finally!) :D But I don't even mind. It was in good condition and it feels like Christmas.
'cause i'm blind to all the good you see
and prefer a fine tragedy