Author Topic: CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! XD  (Read 5506 times)

LauraH

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! XD
« on: December 15, 2011, 07:56:50 pm »
Anyone as excited as I am?! XD
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! XD
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 10:45:51 pm »
 ;D The face says it all. Is anyone planning any vacations or family visits?

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 12:33:01 am »
I am not in high spirits this holiday season, not exactly sure why.  My family plans on migrating in, but only my mother is staying with me.  I am picking her up Monday night from the airport.  I am actually a bit upset that no one else is staying with me -- I own a house with plenty of space so it's a bummer.  Two of my sisters are staying in a hotel with their husbands and children, my third sister is staying with her boyfriend's family in the next town over.  No one will be too far away from the house, but it's still a little sad for me.  I have a hard time looking at the glass half full when it comes to my family!  On a happier note, we think my sister's boyfriend is going to propose this Sunday.

Also, Happy Chanauka, Yule, Kwanzaa, or what not to everyone else!
~Sara~

LauraH

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 05:58:39 pm »
I am not in high spirits this holiday season, not exactly sure why.  My family plans on migrating in, but only my mother is staying with me.  I am picking her up Monday night from the airport.  I am actually a bit upset that no one else is staying with me -- I own a house with plenty of space so it's a bummer.  Two of my sisters are staying in a hotel with their husbands and children, my third sister is staying with her boyfriend's family in the next town over.  No one will be too far away from the house, but it's still a little sad for me.  I have a hard time looking at the glass half full when it comes to my family!  On a happier note, we think my sister's boyfriend is going to propose this Sunday.

Also, Happy Chanauka, Yule, Kwanzaa, or what not to everyone else!

Aw. I bet listening to V's Xmas music will cheer you up! (:

The song may be over, but the music never ends.

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 07:36:54 am »
My folks have left for a "getaway" vacation this year to Singapore. Which means that leaves me with my sister (who isn't Buddy the Elf when it comes to much about anything Christmassy - she's already getting on my nerves)

But on a positive note, I AM volunteering at Church this Christmas. It's something new and I know EVERYONE hates volunteers but meh... I don't really have much to do this Xmas... I'm actually getting nervous about WHAT to do to make the day better.

It's funny how I used to be such a wackjob as a kid around Xmas singing in high crazy pitches and literally DANCING all over the house. These years off late have been so inverse... I feel so blech... I was actually watching 'Elf' the other day since it's like my favoritist Xmas movie of all time and I realized how we all (or well at least me) don't' have the Xmas spirit any longer... How we don't believe in Santa and the elves and Rudolph... I sometimes think that NOT believing in them is what has actually made them non-existent.

But I do concur with the person about V's music or well at least ANY Christmas music because as the Elf code goes," The best way to spread the Christmas cheer is singing out loud for all to hear".
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 12:45:59 pm »
I'm sorry to hear I'm not the only one down.  In a weird way it makes me feel better that I'm not alone.  I don't disagree with the decrease in holiday spirit.  As of late I've been trying to find the magick in every day so I've been trying to surround myself with people who believe in that; I think it's starting to help.
~Sara~

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 05:17:15 am »
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're all going to have a day filled with happiness, and some thoughtful presents. My Auntie managed to get a signed Vanessa poster when she played the Tabernacle in London, so I am over the moon with that.

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2011, 08:46:43 am »
Merry Xmas everyone! Hope your holiday is cheery, and all that good stuff.  :D