Author Topic: 10/10/11 - Fisher Hall (IUP) Indiana, PA.(review)  (Read 7005 times)

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Re: 10/10/11 - Fisher Hall (IUP) Indiana, PA.(review)
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 07:05:04 am »
I would definately love to see her do a North American tour!  It would absolutely fabulous!

LauraH

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 08:06:28 am »
No, I was the only one who was really chatty with everyone last night and he just heard me talking that I had everything from the night shop =)  I really didn't get a chance to ask any of the questions that I wanted to ask V.  I'm hoping she does her own tour soon like someone mentioned on the forums here. 

She said somewhere online in an interview that she was going to tour in the UK (maybe beyond, too). The record was produced in the UK, so there she can't see herself not stopping by. But, I'm still hoping for another U.S tour back around the west coast again (we'll see..)
She really needs to come weeeessstttt. I'm tired of waiting haha. Oh and Ashley you made my day "I usually bust out with some slang" yes you're so G
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 08:28:53 am »
That performance of "Bride" is beautiful!

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 09:55:09 am »
Her whole set was absolutely beautiful! I would relive tht night every day if I could!

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2011, 03:20:37 pm »
She really needs to come weeeessstttt. I'm tired of waiting haha. Oh and Ashley you made my day "I usually bust out with some slang" yes you're so G

OH GIRL, YOU KNOW.  ;) And I watched all of the vids (thanks again for uploading them, pswik!), and I must say.. all/most of her songs sound so much more complete with the violin! Too bad Skype wasn't there to play for the Swedish Hall venue..  :-\ And also, did you expect "Home" to be on the setlist, because she practiced that one out during soundcheck? I was surprised to not see it listed. It was a beautiful soundcheck practice! Again, the violin kills me.  :D

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 04:34:23 pm »
Yes, my friend and I both though she would do Home instead of Hands on Me.  But I love both songs so either choice wouldn't have mattered to me!  I just enjoy the piano a lot more in Home over Hands on Me.