Author Topic: 10-11-11 Columbus Review  (Read 1483 times)

equeen1022

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • AOL Instant Messenger - amber102208
    • View Profile
10-11-11 Columbus Review
« on: October 15, 2011, 08:54:08 am »
This show was absolutely amazing. The crowd was fantastic and V seemed to love our response to her songs. My favorite moment was when she paused at the end of ATM and the crowd came in with "If I could fall--" and V was like, "Wait for it, wait for it." So cute.

Set:
1. Carousel
2. Hands On Me
3. White Houses (nice crowd sing along)
4. London
5. Hear the Bells
6. Fairweather Friend
7. A Thousand Miles (big time sing along)
8. I Don't Wanna Be a Bride

I don't know how the other shows were number wise for the meet and greets, but in Columbus there were an INSANE number of people in line to meet Vanessa. HearMyBells and I were all the way around the corner, up the stairs and down the hallway, waiting in line. Needless to say our time with V was very limited and there were no personal pics allowed.

I still had a great experience though, and thank you to HearMyBells' friend for taking a couple of pics of Vanessa and I talking. It was my first time meeting VC and I told her, "This is totally blowing my mind right now." She laughed and told me I was "so cute." I said a few other things to her and told her I'd see her in Detroit. She told me I was so sweet and wrote "Lovely to meet you" in my ROTR record. Incredible, incredible time.
~*Amber*~

'Cause I lose my way searching for stage lights...