Author Topic: Vanessa's Thanksgiving gift to us: $6.99 for "Rabbits on the Run" til 11/28/11  (Read 7340 times)

HearMyBells

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon MP3 Deal: $4.99 for "Rabbits on the Run" through October
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2011, 07:57:18 pm »
wasn't it ranked #51? hahaha. That's ok she can say it's top 50 : )

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 04:54:30 am »
I think this is really great (especially seeing after that review), as I became a fan in similar way around 5 years ago.  I had heard 'A Thousand Miles' about a thousand times and hadn't really taken an interest in V, but when I happened upon 'Paradise' on a youtube video I became slightly interested. So I went to see the reviews for BNN on Amazon, and before reading them, saw a new copy for only $0.99. At that price, I thought 'why not?' and it arrived four days later. I haven't stopped listening to V since.

Maybe this $5 opportunity can give another non-fan/Nh/Phantom Friend a chance to discover V and convert. : ) But anyways, this deal has been extended as I have updated.. I'm gifting this to friends for x-mas.. Please gift this to other friends/fans who haven't bought the album yet! You have a full month to do so.

such a good idea.  I'm going to buy one for my sisters and mother (that's 4 people so $20 is not bad for christmas gifts!)
~Sara~

LauraH

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 08:16:37 am »
I think this is really great (especially seeing after that review), as I became a fan in similar way around 5 years ago.  I had heard 'A Thousand Miles' about a thousand times and hadn't really taken an interest in V, but when I happened upon 'Paradise' on a youtube video I became slightly interested. So I went to see the reviews for BNN on Amazon, and before reading them, saw a new copy for only $0.99. At that price, I thought 'why not?' and it arrived four days later. I haven't stopped listening to V since.

Maybe this $5 opportunity can give another non-fan/Nh/Phantom Friend a chance to discover V and convert. : ) But anyways, this deal has been extended as I have updated.. I'm gifting this to friends for x-mas.. Please gift this to other friends/fans who haven't bought the album yet! You have a full month to do so.

such a good idea.  I'm going to buy one for my sisters and mother (that's 4 people so $20 is not bad for christmas gifts!)

yea it really is a good idea. I'm totally getting it for my little sisters who I have managed to convert to some hardcore V fans. (:
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 11:28:26 am »

yea it really is a good idea. I'm totally getting it for my little sisters who I have managed to convert to some hardcore V fans. (:

@Laura: Big sis = big (and great!) influence. Haha. The fandom is in the blood, what can we say.
@sarab: Totally reasonable! Happy to hear  :)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2011, 12:15:00 pm »
wow, I'm really slow.  I thought this was a physical cd..
~Sara~

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2011, 02:13:23 pm »
For anyone who hasn't purchased the Amazon MP3 copy of 'Rabbits' yet, remember that you have 2 more days to do so. I am buying a few more copies for more Nessaholic friends  :)

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon MP3 Deal: $6.99 for "Rabbits on the Run" til 11/28/11
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2011, 02:17:01 pm »
This reads off of Twitter and Facebook:

Happy Thanksgiving! You can get Vanessa's "Rabbits on the Run" for only $6.99 until Monday!

LauraH

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2011, 09:24:23 am »

@Laura: Big sis = big (and great!) influence. Haha. The fandom is in the blood, what can we say.
@sarab: Totally reasonable! Happy to hear  :)

Oh most definitely. Haha. It makes me happy though(:
The song may be over, but the music never ends.