Other Topics > Entertainment - Movies / TV / Books

The NESSAholics Book Club

<< < (4/7) > >>

Arwen:
She just tweeted about this book: Ender's Game by Orsen Scott Card

Also, I was going back through her old tweets and saw she made reference to Legends of the Fall. It is a book by Jim Harrison but also a movie starring Brad Pitt so idk whether she was referencing the book or movie.

This is not a book but a poem (although the author does have a book of poems) but Black Book in Rainy Weather by Sylvia Plath.

joey:
I love how she tweeted the name of the book like it was a response to sarab's post at her.

sarab:

--- Quote from: joey on December 02, 2011, 11:11:00 am ---I love how she tweeted the name of the book like it was a response to sarab's post at her.

--- End quote ---

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!! I JUST SAW THAT AND HAD TO COME HERE.  THAT IS GREAT.  THANKS VANESSA YOU'RE THE BEST!

craft:
Great list. I'm not so much here for Ender's Game, though, considering the author's numerous homophobic remarks.  :-\

[sobriquet]:
I'm currently read the first installment of LOTR and I'm such a slowpoke. I have so many things at hand now, but I really want to curl up with the book.

Anyway, I added a link for Brief History of Time. I found it and posted it before, but there it is again for those who are having a hard time to find a copy (like I did).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version