Other Topics > Polls

Artist Name?

(1/3) > >>

Serentic:
Hi guys! So I've just finished writing my first demo album. Which means that I'm eventually going to record and submit it to some place. Which means that I'm going to need a catchy name, because the last name Danieli doesn't really cut it.

Opinions, comments, questions? Help me out! :(

edit: Oh, by the way -- if anyone's wondering, the album covers a couple of themes; primarily sleeping and dreams. I don't want to make a whole lot of comparisons since I'd like to be considered an independent artist, but Nessa's talk of magical thinking resonates with me. I think the album speaks a lot about using sleep as a method of escaping your reality. c:

fizzybubblespop:
Maybe just 'Lucky Country'?  ::)

Serentic:

--- Quote from: fizzybubblespop on April 27, 2012, 02:35:11 pm ---Maybe just 'Lucky Country'?  ::)

--- End quote ---

Maybe! c: I like either. Thank you!

[sobriquet]:
I dunno, but the last name Danieli kind of works for me. Why not just Danieli. Drop the first name.

But nah, I suck at naming stuff.

Serentic:

--- Quote from: [sobriquet] on April 28, 2012, 08:38:47 am ---I dunno, but the last name Danieli kind of works for me. Why not just Danieli. Drop the first name.

But nah, I suck at naming stuff.

--- End quote ---

Well, I'm adopted, and my current family and I don't get along so well so when I move out I'm probably changing my last name anyhow. :( Otherwise, I'd be inclined to agree.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version