Author Topic: Will Vanessa make another record?!  (Read 7153 times)

Marvelin

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • Email
Will Vanessa make another record?!
« on: June 29, 2011, 02:24:25 pm »
Hey there NESSAHOLICS!! How are ya?! I hope fine...
WI'm making this topic to aks to you if ya know yf Nesaa will make another record, i tried to find information but I couldn't find anything... Well I wish she will!!

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Re: Will Vanessa make another record?!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 03:28:33 pm »
you mean after rabbits on the run?

Marvelin

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 05:05:35 pm »
Yeahh, after ROTR!   ;D

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 05:12:53 pm »
well, so i think it's too early to know that haha

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 07:11:35 pm »
Who knows. I know we have more chance of another record NOW than we did when she was on The Inc though, so...

Byoungforever

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 07:37:52 pm »
Hmmmm.... I don't know. To be honest, I want to say no... but I hope so. The reason I say no is that she has said that this is her dream record, and that she couldn't imagine it any other way, so it sounds like this is her dream come true, and that nothing afterwards could compare to it, especially for her. Which may lead to her not making another record... Although, she has said this feels like a first record, so maybe there is more to come..... :) Let's all hope so! :)
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 02:10:09 am »
Hmmmm.... I don't know. To be honest, I want to say no... but I hope so. The reason I say no is that she has said that this is her dream record, and that she couldn't imagine it any other way, so it sounds like this is her dream come true, and that nothing afterwards could compare to it, especially for her. Which may lead to her not making another record... Although, she has said this feels like a first record, so maybe there is more to come..... :) Let's all hope so! :)

She also said that this will be the sound she sticks with from now on though, and something about hoping to be at Razor & Tie for a long time. Sooo...we'll have to see.

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 02:17:30 am »

She also said that this will be the sound she sticks with from now on though, and something about hoping to be at Razor & Tie for a long time. Sooo...we'll have to see.

It think that it is a point to be considered.

But I do believe in something too: V will always evolve. What sounds like a dream record for her in the past would sound differently to what she dreams in few years.

And didn't she mention that V and Steve started weaving on another loom because of the birth of Moneymaker? I hope that'd work out.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

SilverIchor

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Who'd hear of brave deeds when he's ashamed of his
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2011, 08:26:50 pm »
I think the answer lies in the last track of ROTR.

In the end...we begin again. She'll most likely be doing something after ROTR, hopefully it's still music, and I'm sure it will be.
"Sometimes, even strength has to bow down to wisdom" - Rick Riordan

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2011, 09:25:57 pm »
I think the answer lies in the last track of ROTR.

In the end...we begin again. She'll most likely be doing something after ROTR, hopefully it's still music, and I'm sure it will be.

exactly my thoughts.
~Sara~

LauraH

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2011, 04:05:17 pm »
She did also say "never say never". Haha. When someone asked if there was going to be another work after ROTR
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 12:15:30 am »
Of course she'll do other records! Vanessa lives through music. She tried to escape it when she was feeling bad after Heroes but was brought back to it. I think she could never stop doing music, so I don't see why she would stop sharing it! :)

lavender skies

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 07:31:03 pm »
I know she and Stephan (stephen?) had such a bad breakup, but I wish they hadn't so he could produce her future albums. HT and Harmonium are such perfection and I know he had such a large role in those.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 11:55:34 pm »
I know she and Stephan (stephen?) had such a bad breakup, but I wish they hadn't so he could produce her future albums. HT and Harmonium are such perfection and I know he had such a large role in those.

I think she did a mighty fine job on this record.  For me, I felt that H&T had some over production in some parts, always very heavy on the percussion.  ROTR has good production and everything is very subtle, not so in your face.  I prefer the production on ROTR better.  Personal opinions differ!  After this album I wonder what directions she will take next, if any, or just put it together as it comes to her. 
~Sara~

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2012, 06:14:14 pm »
answered :)