Author Topic: 12-06-12 *Royale Nightclub* Boston, MA  (Read 10271 times)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 12-06-12 *Royale Nightclub* Boston, MA
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2012, 05:09:59 am »
HA! I remember that.  Didn't she also tweet something like "fall on your sword" which we also thought was something else? Maybe it's part of the song, or an original title of "seven swords"?

what cartoon are you talking about? I don't see one..
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 05:12:59 am by sarab »
~Sara~

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2012, 08:07:50 am »
NEW SONG!?!?!?!?
*dies* lol.

added to the song list thread.
hoping for a recording, though I know it probably doesn't look good  :-\

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2012, 09:37:40 am »
I am betting that it is GoT inspired. I wonder how she did it though. It's just so creative to make something out of GoT cause that thing is creative already.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2012, 10:04:32 am »
there are people on the facebook page (phantom friends) saying that they don't trust the guy who told us about the set list. god, you guys don't need to trust him nor to be offensive. vanessa really replied him, it's on her twitter page.

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2012, 11:30:03 am »
there are people on the facebook page (phantom friends) saying that they don't trust the guy who told us about the set list. god, you guys don't need to trust him nor to be offensive. vanessa really replied him, it's on her twitter page.

where?  :o

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2012, 11:58:28 am »

where?  :o

twitter.com/vanessacarlton

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2012, 12:02:30 pm »

that was me.  I don't trust him..yet.  It was just very odd that the minute he came on, he was posting links.  I never clicked on them because I thought they were just viruses.  I'm not being offensive or rude, just cautious.  I don't want someone to take my word for something and then get burned. you just never know on the internet!  I didn't see it on the twitter page when I looked--that said, I'm not twitter savvy so I'm sure I  just missed it!

**and I SO called it.  she tweeted back to one of us.**

EDIT:  why is it NOW that I see the "all" option?  THAT is where the tweets are when she replied to the guy from sliver linings playbook and to jocandraw about the racoon. got it now, my new favorite button.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 12:11:29 pm by sarab »
~Sara~

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2012, 12:14:14 pm »
that was me.  I don't trust him..yet.  It was just very odd that the minute he came on, he was posting links.  I never clicked on them because I thought they were just viruses.  I'm not being offensive or rude, just cautious.  I don't want to take my word for something and then get burned. you just never know on the internet!  I didn't see it on the twitter page when I looked--that said, I'm not twitter savvy so I'm sure I  just missed it!

yeah, i understand you. i agree that it was kinda weird the way he showed up and begun to create new topics and making a mess of links. i also can't understand him when he writes in english, but he just translates the words from portuguese to english, so i can get what he tried to say. but this time he was right and shared a nice information with us, and what i'm saying is that there's no need to doubt him. sorry if i got you wrong :)

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2012, 12:19:58 pm »
that was me.  I don't trust him..yet.  It was just very odd that the minute he came on, he was posting links.  I never clicked on them because I thought they were just viruses.  I'm not being offensive or rude, just cautious.  I don't want to take my word for something and then get burned. you just never know on the internet!  I didn't see it on the twitter page when I looked--that said, I'm not twitter savvy so I'm sure I  just missed it!

yeah, i understand you. i agree that it was kinda weird the way he showed up and begun to create new topics and making a mess of links. i also can't understand him when he writes in english, but he just translates the words from portuguese to english, so i can get what he tried to say. but this time he was right and shared a nice information with us, and what i'm saying is that there's no need to doubt him. sorry if i got you wrong :)

Like I said, I'm not twitter savvy so I didn't even notice the "all" button to see her tweets to others until today. 
I didn't mean to be offensive; I thought I said everything PC with no derogatory remarks only facts.  I take care not to offend people because that's not who I am.
~Sara~

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2012, 12:55:23 pm »
That's great news, I can't believe that Vanessa tweeted one of us. Nice to start building up a song list:

Take it Easy
Patience
7 Swords
I'm forgetting one...

Wouldn't it be great if we got a recording? Or maybe it's best to wait and hear it in all its glory.

williansouza908

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2012, 02:27:58 pm »
the set list was this I asked vanessa via twitter and handed me the tracks then tracks are These friends try al to Nois the seven swords

1-carousel
2-i don't want to be a bride
3-take it easy
4-seven swords
5-hear the bells
6-a thousand miles
7-white houses

thank you so much! :) but wait, she replied you on twitter?

yes via twitter  just send she sent back in 10 minutes

saphire

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2012, 02:28:50 pm »
I asked her too for the setlist but she didn't answered me -.-
But I'm soooooooooooooo... glad that she at least answered Eduardo and we have the setlist now :D
That's cool!

7 swords sounds epic :D
The unicorns are riding high
Powerful in coats of white
I turn to look and burn my eyes
I carry on, I carry on

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2012, 03:04:05 pm »
i've just sent an email to royale nightclub asking them if they have any videos of vanessa's performace. i know they probably won't even answer me but... i'm a crazy and desperated nessaholic.

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2012, 03:21:47 pm »
I asked her too for the setlist but she didn't answered me -.-
But I'm soooooooooooooo... glad that she at least answered Eduardo and we have the setlist now :D
That's cool!

7 swords sounds epic :D

maybe she answered him because he was the last one to ask?  maybe a lot of people asked but I'm glad she answered!

Maybe if we ALL email the nightclub they will try harder to at least answer yes/no.  good idea to email in the first place, I never think of those things!
~Sara~

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2012, 04:15:59 pm »
maybe she answered him because he was the last one to ask?  maybe a lot of people asked but I'm glad she answered!

Maybe if we ALL email the nightclub they will try harder to at least answer yes/no.  good idea to email in the first place, I never think of those things!

haha glad i'm not the only one  :)

http://royaleboston.com/
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 04:17:34 pm by Fred_Saboya »