Other Topics > Other Musicians

Florence and the Machine

(1/3) > >>

sarab:
I was REALLY shocked there isn't a topic for her already!  I have been recently entranced by her and I know there are some of you out there who also love her.  I am thinking of going to the september 16th show in Saratoga, NY because I will already be traveling that day.  Anyone else thinking of going?  I'm definitely buying my ticket real soon!

Serentic:
I might be there! (:

Love Florence, especially her first album.

sarab:
sweet!  I got a ticket row FF in section 12!

Serentic:

--- Quote from: sarab on July 26, 2012, 01:56:07 pm ---sweet!  I got a ticket row FF in section 12!

--- End quote ---

Nice! I haven't ordered yet but we'll see. (:

sarab:
OMG.  what an amazing show!! did you end up going ?  I drove 6 hours from my sisters house (then three and half hours back home) to get there but it was soooooo worth it.  She started off a little shaky but really hit her stride about three songs in.  I almost cried when she first came out on stage (which is beautifully done), also when she started heart lines which is one of my fav songs on ceremonials and means a lot to me, and then when she came off the stage -- I swear my heart stopped.  I had a couple of fuddy duddy's next to me who weren't dancing or singing so I couldn't really get into it (no room) as far as dancing and I'm glad they left a bit early (during encore) because it gave me more space to jump! I definitely recommend her show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version