Author Topic: Vanessas Fall Tour and other surprises  (Read 25653 times)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Vanessas Fall Tour and other surprises
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2013, 08:37:38 pm »
This could also probably go under tweet section... but I really hope this is for real!

Vanessa Carlton ‏@VanessaCarlton 3h

The Victor Horse tour tee for Oct/Nov dates! Thanks @cooltwitdawg http://instagram.com/p/eLKMWWsdjB/
~Sara~

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2013, 10:43:13 pm »
This could also probably go under tweet section... but I really hope this is for real!

Vanessa Carlton ‏@VanessaCarlton 3h

The Victor Horse tour tee for Oct/Nov dates! Thanks @cooltwitdawg http://instagram.com/p/eLKMWWsdjB/

I just came here to post about this! Please let it be real! I am buying two.

Edit: It does indeed seem to be real. I went to the linked instagram and he posted this along with that picture: "Super weird/funny t-shirt design I did for Vanessa's upcoming tour. Still laughing at it, can't wait to see these in person."

Can October please hurry up and get here?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 02:32:15 am by Arwen »

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2013, 07:40:00 am »
Going to the Chicago date. Love that shirt MUST buy one!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Onyx

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • Let's make this our story
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2013, 10:16:41 am »
Going to the Chicago date. Love that shirt MUST buy one!
I'm going to the Chicago date too. It's a 7 1/2 hour drive for me but, hey, it's better than a thousand.  ;)

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2013, 04:01:54 am »
Vanessa said on twitter she might have Contessa stationary for sale on her tour!!

Ashley ‏@girlclasse 19h
@VanessaCarlton so V, if you're sellin shirts and litho at merch, can we expect to see contessa paperie?

Vanessa Carlton ‏@VanessaCarlton 19h
@girlclasse Love it! lemme conspire. strong possibility

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2013, 07:16:11 am »
I wanted to attend the West Coast tour in November as well but dates are really scattered and it's gonna be a pain to travel between those cities (no car). Unless someone wants to road trip with me? Haha! (I can pay for gas!)

Who's going where?

did you see my post in the natick thread?... you should check it out.  There is public transportation to natick, the stop is not even a block from the arts center, it's just the commuter rail so the times aren't the best, but I'm driving so I could always take you back to where you'd be staying.. just an idea if you really want to go!
Not going because they're keeping the first rows for their members, which I think is rude to the fans.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 07:18:32 am by Ghisy »
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

fizzybubblespop

• Make me high on lullabies
  • http://i.imgur.com/saOJMlL.png
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2013, 07:30:33 am »
Oh my god!! Is anyone going to the LA performance on 11/15? This'll be my first time being able to see V, I just don't have anyone to go with!

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2013, 05:46:37 am »
I wanted to attend the West Coast tour in November as well but dates are really scattered and it's gonna be a pain to travel between those cities (no car). Unless someone wants to road trip with me? Haha! (I can pay for gas!)

Who's going where?

did you see my post in the natick thread?... you should check it out.  There is public transportation to natick, the stop is not even a block from the arts center, it's just the commuter rail so the times aren't the best, but I'm driving so I could always take you back to where you'd be staying.. just an idea if you really want to go!
Not going because they're keeping the first rows for their members, which I think is rude to the fans.

okay, I just wanted to make sure!
Stationary would make my year, and some pretty big things have happened this year!
Does anyone know when we will be notified if we've wont the meet and greet for a show?
~Sara~

Rick

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • building up falling apart—
    • AOL Instant Messenger - j3llyb0nes
    • View Profile
    • blog
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2013, 08:15:23 pm »
Anyone going to the Fairfield show in CT? First time I'm ever going to be able to see V since I've finally moved off-island up to the east coast!

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2013, 06:15:37 am »
Did anyone else see the facebook post by management that said to request what songs you want played on each event's facebook page?  They say it's no guarantee but that it's possible. 
Also, do you think the "random" inclusion of Annie on the bonus EP tracks when ordering tickets off that website means she might play that song at a show?  Remember in NYC back in June 2011 she started playing the intro?? maybe she's been working on it for us  ;)
~Sara~

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2013, 09:57:43 am »
Did anyone else see the facebook post by management that said to request what songs you want played on each event's facebook page?  They say it's no guarantee but that it's possible. 
Also, do you think the "random" inclusion of Annie on the bonus EP tracks when ordering tickets off that website means she might play that song at a show?  Remember in NYC back in June 2011 she started playing the intro?? maybe she's been working on it for us  ;)

If that's the case, it's a big opportunity for us! Can we all try to have her play the songs she hasn't played ever since (Come Undone, Spring Street, etc)? It will be very cool, especially now that most of the people who are going to attend the shows have great cams and all that shiz.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2013, 11:39:51 am »
would anyone please take a picture of the new lithograph? i can't wait to see it! :)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 01:57:35 am by Fred_Saboya »

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2013, 05:20:54 pm »
I am going to all the Cali shows.  Yes, I thought the Annie inclusion was a bit odd too...really hoping Harmonium gets some love on this mini-tour besides the usual WTS & WH.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2013, 09:23:12 pm »
would please take a picture of the new lithograph? i can't wait to see it! :)
There's no new lithograph, it's the ROTR one she had for the 2011 tour.

The Victor artwork is on 2 t-shirts (one is white and the other one green-ish/olive). I got both, they're $20 each or $35 for both.
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2013, 01:59:05 am »
would please take a picture of the new lithograph? i can't wait to see it! :)
There's no new lithograph, it's the ROTR one she had for the 2011 tour.

The Victor artwork is on 2 t-shirts (one is white and the other one green-ish/olive). I got both, they're $20 each or $35 for both.

aah :( thank you.