Vanessa Carlton > Vanessa Songs / Lyrics / Sheet Music

Unlock the Lock

<< < (2/8) > >>

sarab:

--- Quote from: AG. on October 17, 2013, 09:20:08 am ---Thanks for sharing, it's gorgeous, I love how she sings 'it is love'.

And, she tweeted back at you!

--- End quote ---

whhhhhaaaaat?!?!??!?!

later -- holy crap.  it's just a thank you but it's the only tweet back i've ever gotten.  so excited!

AG.:
Hope that cheered you up a bit, Vanessa clearly appreciates your video and best wishes which is nice :)

I think maybe that the end lyric is

Bursting through a stone wall,' but I'm not 100% sure

sarab:

--- Quote from: AG. on October 17, 2013, 09:54:21 am ---Hope that cheered you up a bit, Vanessa clearly appreciates your video and best wishes which is nice :)

I think maybe that the end lyric is

Bursting through a stone wall,' but I'm not 100% sure

--- End quote ---

it's a very eventful day for me.  my sister is having a baby and vanessa tweeted me back.  I'm good!  makes it easier to think good thoughts for her (vanessa)

sarab:
the "i know what you know" line makes me think about how one person in the relationship knows how real and lasting the relationship is before the other person does. 

it seems like what might have happened with her and John.  Or let me use them in my explanation at least.  They met, and John knew it was for real and for long term before she would admit it or let him in all the way.  so then she opened up and now she knows what he knew all along.  it also reminds me of my husband and i.  I kept pushing him away, and he stuck around and we have a great love.

fizzybubblespop:
Very interested in the song. Love the lyrics and the feel I get from it, but not crazy about the composition. I feel like it'll really be complemented by the processing on the final release. Piano alone isn't quite doing it for me. Really excited to hear the final piece though!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version