Vanessa Carlton > Vanessa Songs / Lyrics / Sheet Music

Blue Pool (new song, lyrics discussion)

<< < (3/7) > >>

saphire:
So there is no chance for all the others to get the song o.o ?

Fred_Saboya:

--- Quote from: saphire on June 20, 2014, 01:27:04 am ---So there is no chance for all the others to get the song o.o ?

--- End quote ---

that would be really sad, because i live im Brazil and i'll never get a chance to see Vanessa performing. it's not like i'm not as fan as the others... i wanna listen to the sooongs. :(

Harmonium:
I know what you mean. I don't want to be a whiner, but I have been a dedicated fan for like 12 years, and ordered multiple copies of all of her albums and merch with expensive shipping costs.

Sadly, I live in Sweden, and have not yet still had the opportunity to go to one of her concert. But hey, I still think it is really cool of her to send out such a cool apologize-gift to her concertgoers. But sometimes it sucks being an international-fan, when it feels like you’re missing out on stuff like this.

--- Quote from: Fred_Saboya on June 20, 2014, 06:20:26 am ---
--- Quote from: saphire on June 20, 2014, 01:27:04 am ---So there is no chance for all the others to get the song o.o ?

--- End quote ---

that would be really sad, because i live im Brazil and i'll never get a chance to see Vanessa performing. it's not like i'm not as fan as the others... i wanna listen to the sooongs. :(

--- End quote ---

Rabbits_on_the_run:
It's awesome she was allowed to share songs that aren't released yet. It's unfortunate though that she didn't give out songs that will never be released like "All is well" or "Best behaviour", I know some fans are eager to get them (me included!).

Martin.:

--- Quote from: Rabbits_on_the_run on June 21, 2014, 12:08:01 am ---It's awesome she was allowed to share songs that aren't released yet. It's unfortunate though that she didn't give out songs that will never be released like "All is well" or "Best behaviour", I know some fans are eager to get them (me included!).

--- End quote ---

She doesn't own the rights to those songs so we will never hear them in studio form, sadly :(

"Blue Pool" sounds like it's going to be very nice! :) Really am looking forward to this new record.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version