Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 5140 times)

Alex0821

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: November 21, 2013, 07:58:22 am »
Hi everyone! I just joined and am very happy to be here. It's an exciting time to be a Nessaholic, what with Vanessa currently touring/premiering new music and releasing a new album soon!  ;D

A little bit about me - my name's Alex, I'm 23, and I live in Washington, DC. I've seen Vanessa live twice: once in DC during her tour with Matt Nathanson, and once in NYC when she played at Ann Taylor during Fashion's Night Out. Both concerts were awesome!

Well, that's all for now. I look forward to getting to know you all better as the new album draws near. Say hi!
Check out my newest piano instrumentals, "Willows" and "Blue Pool"!

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 12:53:48 pm »
Hey Alex, I'm Amy :)

I hope you enjoy it on here, I love the run up to albums too because the hype and continuous posting is fantastic :)

D'you play any instruments?

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 01:30:14 pm »
hi, welcome, happy posting! 
~Sara~

Alex0821

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 02:24:59 pm »
Hey Alex, I'm Amy :)

I hope you enjoy it on here, I love the run up to albums too because the hype and continuous posting is fantastic :)

D'you play any instruments?

Hi Amy, it's nice to meet you! And yes, I should have put this in my original post, but I've been playing piano for about 15 years :) I'm hoping to post some of my recordings of Vanessa songs in the "Creative Endeavors" section  8)
Check out my newest piano instrumentals, "Willows" and "Blue Pool"!