Vanessa Carlton > General Vanessa Carlton Discussion

new song

<< < (2/4) > >>

coldyoungheart:

--- Quote from: sarab on February 20, 2017, 08:12:32 pm ---on her latest instagram post she said this will be her last tour for awhile.. I was sad at first because I won't be able to attend any of the shows, but maybe that means a new album is in progress.. unless it just means focusing on her family as well as letting John tour since he has an album coming up right?

--- End quote ---

I wasn't going to go to any shows either because there are none near me and I'm very busy with work and classes and it would be very expensive! But I'm rethinking it now, especially since she mentioned she was really going to change it up. I'll try and make it to the Toronto show... too bad I missed out on the presale tickets!

sarab:
people have been posting set lists on the facebook fan page.. and Annie has been played.  I have not been on facebook for a month so I missed that news.. no one posts here anymore!  with 2 kids, and one only 4 months old/exclusively breastfeeding, I really can't get away more than I already am for work! or I'd go to the Pawling, NY show

lavender skies:
Yes, Annie was beautiful live. She explained the story fully, too, which was nice. Really hearing something from the Harmonium era besides WH and hell even WTS was such a treasure. I'm sad I never saw her during those tours.

coldyoungheart:
You guys VANESSA PERFORMED 'LOVE IS AN ART' TONIGHT AT THE TORONTO SHOW!!! She said it was the first time she had performed it. ! It was beautiful!!!!! I have a full recording. I'm absolutely exhausted because I had to get up at 2:45 AM to make my flight, but I'll try and upload the song tomorrow and write a review of the show on sunday when I get home. I was just so excited to tell you guys! Maybe someone else was able to record it and will post it before I get the chance :)

vttmishere:
This is so exciting! I hope it means VC6 is happening in the near future.
Waiting for coldyoungheart's video and review - also, thank you for the news  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version