Author Topic: I'm new  (Read 11103 times)

nessasmainsqueeze

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
I'm new
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2003, 09:45:49 am »
Yes, I know Kazaa lables are lame.  The only good thing that kazaa is used for is downloading underground racing movies :wink:.  but as I previously stated, I didn't find it on Kazaa, I found it on someone's FTP folder (which they probably got from kazaa anyway).  But thanks for the clairification Trish.  

My hunt continues for Afterglow and Birdie though.  I just wanna hear them.

Someone asked "How do you know they're around here somewhere?"  Simple question, and this needs a simple answer.  EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know is on the internet.  Scary enough, I once found blueprints and detailed instructions to make a low yeild (2 Megaton) nuclear weapon.  Now, if such a devistating device can be explained in detail and put on the net, wouldnt a simple 3 Meg song be accessable somewhere as well?  The answers are out there, and they will find you if you want them to.  

And just to add something in the mix.  I have a dedicated 80 Meg Hard Drive soly to MP3's.  It's about half full at the moment, racking up over 12,000 MP3's, at well over 600 hours of constant music.  More than 25 days of music without repeating a single song.  Not to mention the 400 CD's I have too :wink:.  I guess I have a chemical disorder; who could ever listen to that much?

You can also learn a lot about people on the net too.  nikkee kinda sparked my interest (only because she has the most posts here), so I went looking for info.  Found out some interesting stuff that was still on (burried) the VCMB.  I know know why nikkee is so popular:
With that many posts... it's no wonder why everyone knew her.  :wink:  I have a lot of reading to do.  Does this look familular?

-Tom
Love Sucks

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
I'm new
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2003, 11:56:36 am »
yes it is familiar... and you don't have to go back and read my posts on the VCMB to get to know me. You can talk to me instead.  I don't understand why I have sparked your interest.  There are 400 other interesting people on this board as well.

nessasmainsqueeze

• View Profile
I'm new
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2003, 12:23:54 pm »
Alright nikkee,

Here's a question for you.  Whats up with your signature?  

Quote from: "nikkee's Signature"

"I wish I could sleep but I can't lay on my back because there's a knife for everyday that I've known you."

From the sound of it, it doesn't sound good.  And from what I've already learned, you're a pretty easy going person.

I've got more reading to do :wink:.

-Tom
Love Sucks

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
I'm new
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2003, 12:56:13 pm »
Its a Marilyn Manson quote.  :)

Time for class :) Have a nice day.

CheapandEvilgrl

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Littlefish81
    • View Profile
I'm new
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2003, 10:33:38 am »
speakin of sigs....
I like your's Tom
it is unfortunately VERY true

welcome!

PintOGuinness

• VCUBs
  • Your true colors shown
  • My face is on milk cartons
    • ICQ Messenger - 3162963
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PintOGuinnessVC
    • View Profile
    • http://www.buckheadyouthorchestra.com
    • Email
I'm new
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2003, 11:30:27 am »
Hey Tom... Welcome to the NH.com crowd...  nice to see ya jump right on in. :)
-- Jason

nessasmainsqueeze

• View Profile
I'm new
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2003, 02:45:42 pm »
Hey thanks CheapandEvilgrl and Jason!!  

Yeah, I'm not too shy and I am not afraid to meet new people.  By the way, Guinness is pretty yummy :)

And yes, Love sucks.  Even if you love someone, it can still suck if you can't be with them.
Love Sucks