Author Topic: David Sneddon  (Read 2968 times)

Scotty

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • MSN Messenger - c_slaughter14@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pianoguy1588
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic88@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
David Sneddon
« on: May 10, 2003, 10:27:38 pm »
David Sneddon

Piano player and winner Of UK's Fame Academy 2003

Born in Paisley, Grew up in Glasgow

"Suprised all critics by being completely original"

Wrote all tracks and music except Long Time Coming(written by John Kielty on his Debut Album - Seven Years Ten Weeks
His Debut album has also gone gold on Pre-orders. His album is mainly Piano rock with a few ballads here or there, including a hidden track!

Tracks Are Available From Kazaa

He also had a number 1# hit in the uk called Stop Living The Lie which also propelled his win of Fame Academy.

Chat to other David Sneddon Fans at
http://www.davidfans.co.uk/forum/

If you think all reality TV show stars were cut from the same cloth, Fame Academy winner David Sneddon will be the one to change your mind. The 24 year-old writes his own music, has a voice that blew Fame Academy audiences away week after week, and is set to become one of the biggest new stars of 2003. It’s all too easy to judge a book by its cover, and while his twinkling eyes and winning smile may make David prime poster material, don’t be fooled - he is every bit as talented as he is charming and good looking. A self-taught pianist and passionate songwriter, David isn’t simply another pop puppet happy to hide behind a TV image and be force-fed songs he doesn’t identity with.

Pls do check him out his album is stunning and most of all he is talented with a stong personality.

I recommend Lazy and Long Time Coming

Scott

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
David Sneddon
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2003, 02:05:02 am »
I'm sorry but i really really do not like David. Sure, he smiles all the bloody time and sure he has an okay voice but in comparison to Ainsley, Sinead and Lemar? he doesn't even come into the equation.  He belongs in a boyband.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

gemmapaintsitblack

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • MSN Messenger - shesstrangerthanfiction@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
David Sneddon
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2003, 04:06:32 am »
he seems like a decent guy and yeah he has talent, but he doesn't have "it" for me..yknow?

but ainslie? hmmm......anyday  :wink:

i see what you mean though it is good to see a musician on these shows rather than just a marketable processed puppet..

(¯`·._.·[¤If we walk now we will divide & conquer this land¤]·._.·´¯)

High On Lullabies

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - vincent_v9142@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
David Sneddon
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2003, 03:34:28 pm »
He's playing at our Students Union on 30th May! As if the £13 price tag wasn't enough to make me not want to go!
Seriously though, the guy's alright, he just doesn't really make my sort of music.

'No one lent a hand, no one laid a look upon me, invisible to everything but blame, no one cared to tell, no one dared to believe in anything, and left me to drown in this pain'