Author Topic: The sex thread.  (Read 18900 times)

David Hart

The sex thread.
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2003, 07:17:17 pm »
Quote from: "freshlettuce"
Arrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!  :cuss:

A totally different team just got my hopes up and then dashed them.  The roommate was going to be out till 4am tonight.  I'm happy.  I'm planning things.

Then suddenly he remembers that the roommate's gf was coming over cause she's moving and needed a place to stay tonight.  He completely forgot.

I could have strangled the boy.

I think the universe wants me to remain a virgin forever and ever.  Things keep going wrong!!!    :evil:

hmmm well well well Miss Fresh Lettuce...I must say that sex isn't everything, I actually find it somewhat cliche. In my humble opinion I think that is much cooler nowadays to be a virgin than to have had an abundance of sex, and the worst is waking up with a bangover...it's rough. Enjoy your virginity while you have it. And Eeew you were going to give it up to BBQ chip guy for a one nighter? Your first time you should either be A) in love or B) enibriated beyound all recognition or C) at Pi Kappa Alpha frat party passed out after some fratboy slipped you ruffies. Haven't you learned anything from me? Geez

David Hart

The sex thread.
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2003, 07:21:24 pm »
And here's a better topic:
What's the best music to get it on to?
I'm going with Sade

Katia's Lover

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GSUCarltonFan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.southern-connection.com
    • Email
The sex thread.
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2003, 07:42:15 pm »
Hmm.... good question.

Vanessa doesn't really fit....

I dunno...
katiakaysha: you win
katiakaysha: you're right

I'm on a mission to piss the world off.  Is it your turn yet?!

http://losersareentertaining.blogspot.com/

freshlettuce

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - essaychic
    • View Profile
Re: Sex huh?
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2003, 03:40:54 am »
Quote from: "topher8467"
So, if you're a born-again Christian, and haven't had sex since you were born again, does that make you a virgin again?

Just wondering.

Chris

In my opinion, virginity is a state of mind.  It's something spiritual.  So, if you feel you've lost it because you were kissed or touched -- then that's fine.  If you feel you've lost it because there was hymen breakage -- that's fine as well.  If you feel you've lost it because there was penetration -- even that's fine.  

Your definition of virginity is what you make it, and when you feel you've lost it, then you've lost it.  It really is a personal matter.

Gently realistic

• View Profile
The sex thread.
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2003, 03:47:55 am »
virginity is what you make of it....... agreed :)

freshlettuce

• AOL Instant Messenger - essaychic
    • View Profile
The sex thread.
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2003, 04:10:10 am »
Quote from: "David Hart"

hmmm well well well Miss Fresh Lettuce...I must say that sex isn't everything, I actually find it somewhat cliche. In my humble opinion I think that is much cooler nowadays to be a virgin than to have had an abundance of sex, and the worst is waking up with a bangover...it's rough. Enjoy your virginity while you have it.

I feel I must explain myself a bit better.  I'm not in some kind of quest to lose my virginity because I want to be like everyone else.  It's not a goal for me, like it was for the guys in American Pie.  It's just that my libido has been absolutely off the charts since around February and I am aching for some satisfaction.  Do you catch my drift?

And Eeew you were going to give it up to BBQ chip guy for a one nighter? Your first time you should either be A) in love or B) enibriated beyound all recognition or C) at Pi Kappa Alpha frat party passed out after some fratboy slipped you ruffies. Haven't you learned anything from me? Geez

Hah, here's where we differ.  Since the first time won't ever be anything to write home about, I've been determined that it be......

A)  with someone special/interesting (someone with whom you're in love, a deep sea diver who's found many lost shipwrecks, that guy you've had your eye on for years and years and never did anything about, the class president/valedictorian, a musician who'd write a song about you, etc)

B) during a particularly interesting or unusual situation (there was an earthquake, tornado, hurricane, [insert natural disaster here], power outage, heat wave, you became stranded in the city and forgot to call David Hart for help, etc)

OR

c) in an interesting or unusual location (in a gondola during night skiing, while on a camping trip, in a cave while spelunking, in a corn maze after having gotten lost, in a rain forest while monkeys watched, etc)

......cause it makes for a good story.  And even though the sex probably was uncomfortable, you had a great time cause it was a one of a kind experience.   :razz:  

There ya go.  That's my opinion on how things should be.   Otherwise first time sex could be ordinary.

Gently realistic

• View Profile
The sex thread.
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2003, 06:01:34 am »

B) during a particularly interesting or unusual situation (there was an earthquake, tornado, hurricane, [insert natural disaster here], power outage, heat wave, you became stranded in the city and forgot to call David Hart for help, etc)

OR

c) in an interesting or unusual location (in a gondola during night skiing, while on a camping trip, in a cave while spelunking, in a corn maze after having gotten lost, in a rain forest while monkeys watched, etc)

Agree completely..... funny to hear there are still some actually giving this a thought......

Jamielee

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Heavenly6star6
    • View Profile
    • Email
The sex thread.
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2003, 08:07:43 am »
Ok the song is Marvin Gaye's 'Let's Get it On" raawwwrr

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
The sex thread.
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2003, 09:15:14 am »

I feel I must explain myself a bit better.  I'm not in some kind of quest to lose my virginity because I want to be like everyone else.  It's not a goal for me, like it was for the guys in American Pie.  It's just that my libido has been absolutely off the charts since around February and I am aching for some satisfaction.  Do you catch my drift?

you know... there is a word that starts with "H" that can sum that up quite nicely.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
The sex thread.
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2003, 06:10:01 am »
First off, let me reiterate, that I STILL dont like you.

Now that we have that formallity out of the way...

I kinda agree with you in a round about way.  Every translation of the Bible ive read is very obscure on EXACTLY what the rules of marriage and sex are.  And I think most of that comes from the fact that in the culture of the times premarital sex was not an option.  If it happened and people found out, you were STONED to death.  Yikes.  So if you had sex, then you essentially WERE married to them... otherwise you were both gonna die.  Talk about giving women the power to trap a man into marriage!

BUT, the accepted interpretation in every major religion is that sex outside of marriage is a sin.

Personally, my "religious" views are more "naturalist" and I believe that sex is enjoyable because the "creator" (whom ever or whatever THAT is) wanted us to do it frequently.  its an encouragement and a reward for doing what nature wants us to do.

Therefore, i think any religion that says I shouldn't have sex is wrong is denying their own humanity, their own nature....  which is as much a sin in my mind as anything else.
---Andrew

Quote from: "m125 Boy"
Christianity doesn't condemn sex, but rather sexual immorality. And there are holy wars about what "sexual immorality" means.

Some people I know think even kissing is a sin. Yet others believe that taken in a modern context, the restriction means nothing and they can sleep with whoever they wish.

If you declare yourself a born-again virgin, then whatver. I still say you lost your virginity.

I will say that I believe that from a Biblical perspective, sex = marrage. (Gen 2:24, Gen 24:67, I Cor 7:4) Which is the reason why I'm still a virgin. So Biblically, premarital sex is a oxymoron.

I've talked too much now so I'll shut up now.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
The sex thread.
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2003, 06:14:10 am »
Quote from: "Logikal X"
lmao Andrew,  you are a true pig

Thanks!

I'm not a COMPLETE ass thought...she doesn't have to be SKINNY, she just has to NOT be fat....

and have a BIG rack  :wink:
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
The sex thread.
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2003, 06:16:26 am »
Quote from: "GSUCarltonFan"

I myself am a loud ass mofo (as if you didn't already know) in person, but I'm rather soft in the sack.  I've heard it works that way--you're opposite in bed than you are in person.

LOL!  I would say I agree, cause im loud in person but quiet in bed, but I think that all men are probably quiet.  I mean, ive been in hotels and head sex through the walls, ive been at college parties or crashed on a couch after a college party and heard sex through the walls and you NEVER hear the guy.  Its always the girl.
---Andrew

---Andrew

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
The sex thread.
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2003, 06:18:06 am »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
Quote from: "Logikal X"
lmao Andrew,  you are a true pig

Thanks!

I'm not a COMPLETE ass thought...she doesn't have to be SKINNY, she just has to NOT be fat....

and have a BIG rack  :wink:
---Andrew

lmao, i just want a girl who is somewhat like myself, this is why i plan on being single for the rest of my life :mrgreen:
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

LimeTwister

The sex thread.
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2003, 06:19:52 am »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
First off, let me reiterate, that I STILL dont like you.

lol you are nice.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
Re: Sex huh?
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2003, 06:22:15 am »

In my opinion, virginity is a state of mind.  It's something spiritual.  So, if you feel you've lost it because you were kissed or touched -- then that's fine.  If you feel you've lost it because there was hymen breakage -- that's fine as well.  If you feel you've lost it because there was penetration -- even that's fine.  

Your definition of virginity is what you make it, and when you feel you've lost it, then you've lost it.  It really is a personal matter.

Ok, Freshie, as interesting as I find this idea.... you dont get to redefine a word just because you like your definition better.  Virginity has a text book definition.

Call your version "emotional virginity" or emoginity or something, but don't call it virginity.

As much as I would like to just redefine words all the time, I think it might confuse people  :wink:

(Ob. Bill Cosby Ref) Can i go mombo dog in the bannana patch?   (/Ob. Bill Costb Ref) Heheheh.
---Andrew

---Andrew