Author Topic: Christina Aguilera  (Read 32252 times)

Tiger Baby

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Christina Aguilera
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2003, 09:05:49 am »
She does have an amazing voice, but 'Hooker in a bottle' is hilario!

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Christina Aguilera
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2003, 04:51:47 pm »
i had NO idea her new single was "The Voice Within"!!! omg!! i LOVE that song! its so pretty and has a great message!!! Christina is good at writing balads with good messages. lol, and some dance songs with not so good messages... but thats a dif story. this song's kinda got a "Beautiful" vibe!

i just saw the new video for it! it's good! i like how she changes her style to fit the theme and vibe of her songs... like with Dirrty... she was dressed pretty skanky, lol, but it fit the song. With Beautiful, she was more covered and conservative which also fit the song. With Fighter, it was a dark song, but with a message that she was stronger then ever and i think the goth look fit. The look of Can't Hold Us Down fit the vibe song as well. And with The Voice Within she did it again! she has many styles to go with her many styles of songs!
i wanted to sing "The Voice Within" at school, but i couldnt cause we're not sposed to sing pop songs, lol, i probably couldnt pull it off anyways. I love her voice! soooo good!!  :D

i cant believe she's had 5 singles in a year (i believe Dirrty came out a lil over a year ago, right? i know the album came out around this time last year)! whoa! i like it when artists release lots of singles... cause you can never get sick of the songs! i think more artists should do that!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
Christina Aguilera
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2003, 08:11:59 pm »
Quote from: "kiisnsync"
i had NO idea her new single was "The Voice Within"!!! omg!! i LOVE that song! its so pretty and has a great message!!! Christina is good at writing balads with good messages. lol, and some dance songs with not so good messages... but thats a dif story. this song's kinda got a "Beautiful" vibe!

i just saw the new video for it! it's good! i like how she changes her style to fit the theme and vibe of her songs... like with Dirrty... she was dressed pretty skanky, lol, but it fit the song. With Beautiful, she was more covered and conservative which also fit the song. With Fighter, it was a dark song, but with a message that she was stronger then ever and i think the goth look fit. The look of Can't Hold Us Down fit the vibe song as well. And with The Voice Within she did it again! she has many styles to go with her many styles of songs!
i wanted to sing "The Voice Within" at school, but i couldnt cause we're not sposed to sing pop songs, lol, i probably couldnt pull it off anyways. I love her voice! soooo good!!  :D

i cant believe she's had 5 singles in a year (i believe Dirrty came out a lil over a year ago, right? i know the album came out around this time last year)! whoa! i like it when artists release lots of singles... cause you can never get sick of the songs! i think more artists should do that!

OMG!! Thats sooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!! :) :) :) The Voice Within is one of my favorite songs off her album!! I LOVE THAT SONG TO PEICES!! and when she sang it in concert I was like WOAH!!! I can't wait to see the music video!!

I think she should release like 2 more songs from off her album. I kinda think Infactuation would be a single and now that alicia keys is back she'll probably do Impossible!!! I think if she realised get mine get yours people will have a hissy fit and those are the only songs I think she has left to release off her album. I hope she does too!! her album is sooooooo good!!!
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Christina Aguilera
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2003, 08:31:18 pm »
Quote from: "sayyouwould"
Quote from: "kiisnsync"

OMG!! Thats sooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!! :) :) :) The Voice Within is one of my favorite songs off her album!! I LOVE THAT SONG TO PEICES!! and when she sang it in concert I was like WOAH!!! I can't wait to see the music video!!

I think she should release like 2 more songs from off her album. I kinda think Infactuation would be a single and now that alicia keys is back she'll probably do Impossible!!! I think if she realised get mine get yours people will have a hissy fit and those are the only songs I think she has left to release off her album. I hope she does too!! her album is sooooooo good!!!

Infatuation and Impossible would make awesome singles!!! but 7  songs off one album? thats alot! not many artists do that... usually its like 3 or 4, but we'll see! maybe she'll do it!
and yeah... when she sang "The Voice Within" in concert it was amazing!!  :D

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - loveplasticlove
    • View Profile
Christina Aguilera
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2004, 09:12:11 am »

admire...
"I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist."  -Marilyn Manson
SuperScientific: I have a eggroll to shove in your rice patty lol

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Christina Aguilera
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2004, 09:27:00 am »
Quote from: "loveplasticlove"

admire...

OY!!!!
She looks gorgeous!!  8O
Go Christina!!  8)
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

Tia

• MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Christina Aguilera
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2004, 11:48:02 am »
I :heart: the new single. And I agree with Holls and Shelly that Impossible would make a great single. Not too sure about Infatuation though...*shrug*
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Christina Aguilera
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2004, 01:36:33 pm »

admire...

DAAAA-YUM!
Joe

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
    • View Profile
Christina Aguilera
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2004, 04:21:03 am »
DAAA-YUM is right...

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Christina Aguilera
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2004, 02:15:16 pm »
wow, great picture!

LimeTwister

Christina Aguilera
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2004, 03:04:30 pm »

admire...

*dies*

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Christina Aguilera
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2004, 03:04:57 pm »
What is that from anyway?
Joe

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
    • View Profile
Christina Aguilera
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2004, 01:25:13 am »
The picture that I posted above is from . :)
MAC

I just saw her on SNL! She is AWESOME.. I was inpressed with her acting!  She did an amazing Samantha from Sex and the City! It was GREAT! I love her even more!

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Christina Aguilera
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2004, 08:38:16 am »
Yeah, and I loved the "You Got Served" skit. That was histerical. She did her Dirrty dance. I was impressed with her acting to. She was awesome!
Joe

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
    • View Profile
Christina Aguilera
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2004, 11:47:23 am »
How perfect was she in the Sex and the City one? Oh man... and the Latin Soap Opera was SOOO FUNNY! I loved it!