Author Topic: Paula Abdul  (Read 30251 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Paula Abdul
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2006, 12:12:44 am »
Paula's gonna be on Dr. Phil again tonight at 9pm on CBS if I'm not mistaken. He is gonna try to set her up with a few guys & help her learn some things about herself.

It'll be interesting & intense...in a way I don't wanna watch it cuz there's a part where she kind of breaksdown, but yeah you guys should watch it. I have a feeling you'll be surprised.

LimeTwister

Paula Abdul
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2007, 05:44:22 pm »

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Paula Abdul
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2007, 02:56:58 am »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt5-wn3fvlw

Paula, just.say.no.

LMFAO!!! Plastered... amazing. I think I might watch next week.

Laura

• View Profile
Paula Abdul
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2007, 01:08:36 am »
She said she was sitting in one of those small rooms where she was doing interviews via satellite for like 2 hours straight & she was talking to a million different cities & during the seattle interview (the last one) she had two different cities talking to her in her earpiece & she tried to use humor instead of getting mad about it. Like when she said "you guys must be having a party or something" thats when she was hearing 4 different people talking to her & she didnt know what was going on. Stuff like that, that we didnt know about. And about her slurring, she's one of those people who just get toung twisted all the time after talking so much. I'm the same way.

She also said she never goes out & gets drunk because she takes being a role model seriously & that you never see pics of her out drinking like other celebs, which is actually true. Ryan said he's never seen her drink either. & the only drug she takes is for her pain disorder called rsd.

Sorry for writing a novel, but im getting so sick of people calling her a drunk or druggie. I mean Ryan, her own friend isn't even defending her. She went at it with him the other day on his kiis show because she thought he was her friend, but apparently he isn't. Rosie used to be her friend too, funny how they just turned on her.

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
Paula Abdul
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2007, 02:21:03 am »
I don't know, I mean just because she said that doesn't necessarily make it true, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you probably know Paula better than most... but there's something wrong with her behavior in this interview. I've seen interviews with her before, and I've seen her on the show, and she's never acted like this.  Everything about what she says seems over-excited and giddy, almost childish.  And how she says she agrees with Simon... that seems off too. I mean I couldn't care less whether she's drunk or coked out or whatever, it's pretty entertaining. But she is snivveling a lot and her speech is really slurred for someone who's so used to the camera, and for someone who seems so AWAKE.  I can understand the accusations, but it is rediculous that her friends aren't by her side, because they should know her best.

Laura

• View Profile
Paula Abdul
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2007, 05:16:06 pm »
Keep in mind too that all the other 28 interviews went really well, it was just those last few people are talking about. She also has a goofy personality sometimes so that mixed in with the confusion made it seem like it was something else lol

But i'm glad you can see both sides. I think Randys the only one who has defended her so far. You should've heard how upset Paula was with Ryan on his show, I can post it if you want because they took it off the kiis fm site. I was pretty shocked because I thought she just brushed it off like she always seems to do since she seemed happy on Leno & Ellen, but wow it was really intense.

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
Paula Abdul
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2007, 01:58:43 am »
yea definitely post that I'd love to take a listen.  Also, she was probably pretty tired after all that, and I know that people can get crazy hyper when they're tired, if that makes any sense haha.

Laura

• View Profile
Paula Abdul
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2007, 08:21:37 pm »
Quote from: "me and my piano---tim"
Also, she was probably pretty tired after all that, and I know that people can get crazy hyper when they're tired, if that makes any sense haha.

Actually yeah that makes perfect sense. I was almost gonna say that too, but I wasn't sure if you guys would get it lol.

Anyways, here's the clip. it's like 9 minutes long & the first part is just them chatting about whatever so if you dont wanna listen to that just skip to 3:54 then it goes from there http://www.sendspace.com/file/mjqajb

She'll be on ET talking about all the rumors on Monday & about Rosie too & she doesn't look very happy. A bunch of fans are putting together a video message for her & we're sending it to a ton of shows & someone is gonna give it to her in person so hopefully that makes her cheer up.

aleera84

• VCUBs
  • OC bitch
    • View Profile
Paula Abdul
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2007, 12:09:24 am »
Wow nice of you Laura =)

I used to think the Rosie and Trump this was hilarious and was on her side but now shes blabbing her mouth at anyone she feels like. Rosie is a jerk  :evil:

Laura

• View Profile
Paula Abdul
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2007, 12:34:37 am »
Yeah I can't believe I was ever on her side. I'm on Trumps side now cuz he stuck up for Paula.

Weird how I despised him & loved Rosie before last week & now it's the total opposite haha

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
Paula Abdul
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 04:33:46 am »
damn Ryan's kind of a dick. It's unfortunate how easily one video can change your entire perception of somebody. But it's fortunate that one audio can do the same thing!  :? I'll be tuning into ET..

Laura

• View Profile
Paula Abdul
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2007, 03:10:11 pm »
haha yeah Ryan is a dick. He's never defended Paula, Simon & Randy are the only ones who do. I'm really glad you changed your perception of her  :)

Laura

• View Profile
Paula Abdul
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 02:31:30 pm »
Man Paula just keeps getting sweeter & sweeter.

I teared up a little when she talked about her fans :) http://x17online.com/celebrities/paula_abdul/x17_xclusive_paula_abdul_ive_never_been_drunk_in_my_life.php

What celeb is ever that nice to the paparazzi? haha

Laura

• View Profile
Paula Abdul
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2007, 12:14:32 am »
here's a video her fans made for her because of all the drunk rumors going around lately that someones gonna give to her when they meet her next week. I come in a little over half way through the video in the gray sweater (mines short cuz i didnt know what to say). Call us cheesy, but this makes me proud to be a Paula fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABmTnpGk4KU

Laura

• View Profile
Paula Abdul
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2007, 11:42:57 pm »
k if anyones actually still reading this thread lol, I got to talk to her earlier today. She did a live chat on qvc.com since she was on the show tonight with her jewelry & she answered a couple of my questions. I've never met her so imagine how excited I am haha

I only got a screencap of the first question because I had to leave right after that, but someone posted a transcript of the whole chat so I'll type out my other question (i'm Laura E obviously). This made my week :) Finally got to tell her thank you

Sorry its so huge..

& my second question: Laura_E_guest says: Paula, your fans have been hearing lots of rumors about a new album.. is that true? we would love to hear new music from you!

Paula: I don't like to get too ahead of myself,
but I am having a good time exploring writing and recording new music.
I'm looking forward to it being attached to fun and unique projects
that I'm also doing.
So stay tuned, and hopefully it will all come together soon.
Thank you for your warm wishes.