Author Topic: to the people who feel it neccesary...  (Read 3357 times)

jessica73

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - cloud_strife_73@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bluedragonrider1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/dragonknight337/
to the people who feel it neccesary...
« on: May 26, 2003, 06:28:28 am »
to point the finger and blame keith  and jen for everything, read this...

whenever it's a flamer, it's always keith or jen.
you love talking about keith when he is not here to defend himself. and why is that? oh yea, you got your little way and he got banned.  big whoop.
with the millions of aol customers, i'm sure it's either jen or keith everytime. two people, who if i recall, whenever they have anything to say, they use their own screenames and don't hide behind phony usernames and aliases and let themselves be known.
you just can't resist talking about him. he's gone and you bring him up.
 what is it with you people? funny though, i haven't seen keith on this or the "o-board" for about a month now. and jen left too, so hmm, no one to point the finger at for anything now? they are both gone.
when people give an opinion or some constructive critism that you don't like, the threads are locked, deleted, and/or that person is banned. well, flex your moderator muscle, do what you do, that's all, buh-bye
hey, why not start a banned user group so you can point and gawk and laugh at them, then take a pick at who the flamer is out of all the banned people? I'm sure it's those banned parties seeking revenge! oh please, when people like jen and keith are done, they are just that, done.
-Jessica

and one more thing, i don't think keith was crying his eyes out or anything, he just MOVED ON. far away from the "nessaholics"

you proved your point. enough pointless bitching in this thread. it was locked. -Vulture
Starbuck is mai waifu

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2003, 08:01:59 am »
I have no idea why I'm even replying to this, but.....

The nikkee screennames were started by Keith. Maybe other people continued it. But Keith started them. And who really cares he didn't do the rest of them? There were other reasons why he was banned. Keith chewed lots of people out for no real reason. He said lots of mean things.

And if you don't know why Jen was banned to begin with, then perhaps you need a little history lesson.

Ultimately, the board is better with them gone. Too many people were hurt by them. I don't care if "being hurt is just part of being in the real world" or whatever other ß$ someone might say. The simple fact is that kindness and respect are not luxuries, they are necessities. Without their overall effect, communities crumble. The influx of inconsiderate newbies on the o-board is a perfect example of this.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

jessica73

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2003, 08:08:40 am »
WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT NIKKEE?!?!?!

where is your proof keith started the "nikkee screenames?" huh? any forensic evidence? could it be that people didn't like her before he even came on the board? could it be keith is the only one who is bold enough to use his own username when he has something to say about her? whatever, don't even answer that.  I'm not even gonna say anything else about her, i was talking about this person from yesterday, nothing whatsoever about nikkee has anything to do with that? keith was banned on this board and didn't bother coming back,  on the "o-board" it was getting lame for him, so he left there too.
thanks for bringing up nikkee for no reason.
Starbuck is mai waifu

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2003, 08:30:58 am »
You mentioned the troll nicknames coming from the AOL netblock. That is why I mentioned it.

Also, he was the first person to really go after nikkee. Nobody seemed to hate her until he started flaming her. And then Keith's friends like you followed suit.

Why did you even start this thread? To educate us? Hmm.... not working.  And you know why people blame Keith and Jen? They are recurring trolls! They always come back. Learn some history.

First Keith was AtlienIntruda. If they are brothers, how come are their writing styles nearly identical and their flameage habits the same as well? And Jen... she has been around since the beginning, and hence, is the only troll capable of knowing some of the things she knows. She has very few impostors, if she has any at all.

I'm not citing specific examples because I'm too lazy to look them up at the moment, but I will say that I have come to my conclusions based on patterns that I have observed. I know you don't trust me, but I have my reasons that are too complex to explain.

Whatever. The whole thing with Keith and Jen is stupid anyway. I don't care how they played innocent. Bleh...

Bleh... and don't get me started how "Keith was bold." He was a coward. He would rather kick, scream, and make a fuss like a two year old than to consider the horrifying idea that he could possibly be wrong about something.

jessica73

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2003, 08:34:20 am »
Quote from: "m125 Boy"
First Keith was AtlienIntruda. If they are brothers, how come are their writing styles nearly identical ..

Writing style? so i guess "writing styles" are copyrighted, huh?
i know freddie (ATL), he lives in london, they are related (by marriage), i'm not his friend, i'm his blood cousin. we're K-I-N.
get your homework done before you go making accusations, buh-bye.
Starbuck is mai waifu

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2003, 08:36:04 am »
Quote from: "ihaveacrushondivasteph"

Writing style? so i guess "writing styles" are copyrighted, huh?

Nope, but they are somewhat unique. Location, GA. Hmm... I should have known.

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2003, 08:36:10 am »
*mumbles something about growing up and getting a life*

Katia's Lover

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GSUCarltonFan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.southern-connection.com
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2003, 09:09:23 am »
I'm new here.
katiakaysha: you win
katiakaysha: you're right

I'm on a mission to piss the world off.  Is it your turn yet?!

http://losersareentertaining.blogspot.com/

LimeTwister

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2003, 09:10:34 am »
it really is pointless to sit here and argue if it was or wasn't keith...If you look at the big picture, keith is just a minor part of life, that hopefully doesn't keep you up at night worring that he is hurting people... Keith is right about one thing, It is a message board.  Now Will, you are right on a few points (and I really don't want to get in the middle of anything)...but the people that got hurt by Keith, are really off in the head, if they didn't like something, why did they open it, or didn't just ignore it period...(now some things like threats I can see deserves something more then ignoring and those people aren't off in the head...) but most of the time he just offended people because they were easy targets.... SOOOOO in reality it is pointless to still be talking about keith, he is gone....

Katia's Lover

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GSUCarltonFan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.southern-connection.com
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2003, 09:18:16 am »
Sheesh...

Can't we all just pull out our genitals and see who's the biggest!?!
katiakaysha: you win
katiakaysha: you're right

I'm on a mission to piss the world off.  Is it your turn yet?!

http://losersareentertaining.blogspot.com/

LimeTwister

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2003, 09:19:17 am »
Quote from: "GSUCarltonFan"
Sheesh...

Can't we all just pull out our genitals and see who's the biggest!?!

you worry me...

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2003, 09:22:01 am »
You all worry me.. although I guess you don't, because that's my whole point.. that it's silly to get worked up over such trivial things...