> FAQ / Board Issues

Side scroll to read posts

(1/1)

Logikal X:
Now im not being judgeful or saying this board stinks because, well , it doesnt, the programming itself works perfectly for me...but im wondering one thing

When using the O board if i set the IE window to half screen it shrinks the posts to that size so i can read the whole thing without having to scroll across...with this board unless the IE is fully maximized i must scroll over....Maybe its a pain to do and thats why, im just wondering

She:
Use your imagination, See the things you wanna see and there shall be an anwser for you and to what you wanna know :wink:

topher8467:
Hi She.

So, How's She doing? lol

sorry, had to say that!

Welcome

:)

She:
She is ok :P

kaysha:

--- Quote from: "Logikal X" ---Now im not being judgeful or saying this board stinks because, well , it doesnt, the programming itself works perfectly for me...but im wondering one thing

When using the O board if i set the IE window to half screen it shrinks the posts to that size so i can read the whole thing without having to scroll across...with this board unless the IE is fully maximized i must scroll over....Maybe its a pain to do and thats why, im just wondering
--- End quote ---

I'm using IE, i just half'd the screen and can still see the entire thing.. meaning it resized for me.

It's possible the threads where you were attempting to resize have pictures/quotes or something in them where it will scroll because well, the pictures or what not are larger than what you're minimizing your window to.

-katia

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version