Author Topic: 777  (Read 10044 times)

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2007, 07:50:14 am »
Quote from: "All I Ask2003"
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
Well yeah, that would be tough. I know how hard it would be to cut it off so abruptly, and I'm not even sure if I could take my own advice, but I bet if you did just leave him be for awhile (ignore his calls, if you do happen to talk to him let him know you're doing just fine, etc), he might realize how much he actually cared for you and you never know, he might wisen up. I don't know if you'd ever want to get back together with him, but if you do stop the contact and act maturely, you both might actually mature and then grow back together at some point if you are right for each other. Who knows!

thanks for the advice.  much better than "girrrl, just forget about that jerk." lol

NP, you are only 16 and I know how 16yos can be. I'm sure it's more probable that you will eventually grow apart and find new relationships, but on that offchance that you could pull through, if you think it's really that special. you have to take note of the fact that you are so young. People change and mature alot, just from 16-18. By the time you are 20 you two might be completely different or you might find each other again and be interested again. You never know!

davidjp

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - hon8888@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2007, 03:10:05 am »
It's a bit late, but i really like this video :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCAeq5kE0Ko&NR=1
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Martha Stewart!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - stephlava2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/stephaniepressman
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2007, 01:27:49 pm »
i went to my friends wedding on 7.7.07 at 7pm - i was doing the music for the processional / cocktail hour etc... it was very lucky for her - beautiful really --- not so lucky for me the car broke down nearly an hour 1/2 away and we had to be towed all the way home... lol