Author Topic: Recent Pictures Thread  (Read 479891 times)

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #2670 on: February 23, 2004, 09:32:33 am »
Quote from: "neos"

Whoa!!  8O
I know her, I've met her!!! haha ;)
Looking fabulous Neri!!
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

neos

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Prat Twin #1
    • AOL Instant Messenger - superneos
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #2671 on: February 23, 2004, 09:35:42 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
I NEED those boots! How much? They are probably really expensive like in Italy- ooh nerea did you know round toed boots are coming in!? WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!? lmao. So yes, loooovely pics- hair still looking nice, and i remember that top from a picture with a certain boy?

Er... can't really remember...  I don't think they were too expensive, around 80 euros? I can have a look see if they still have them where I bought them (it's a shop up in the shopping centre where we went with Ana & Pelopy, remember?)

I know!! *panics* I've been dreading it since a friend who's studying fashion design told me aaaaaaages ago. I love pointy shoes! Round toed boots is going to be a disaster, I refuse to give up my pointy boots!

:oops:  Yes, a certain boy... *sigh* That top has become one of my most precious possessions since then...  :roll:

there's only four seasons
and this one's almost gone
these nights feel so good
but this one's almost gone

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #2672 on: February 23, 2004, 09:36:51 am »
damn girl! You look wicked gorgeous!  :D  and i absolutely adore your hair (as always)! *jealous!*
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Tia

• MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #2673 on: February 23, 2004, 09:37:43 am »
Tia's having a curly hair day...

The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Gina

• View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #2674 on: February 23, 2004, 09:38:50 am »
TIA! I looooooooove you're hair curly! oh so pretty! :)
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #2675 on: February 23, 2004, 09:39:02 am »
I NEED those boots! How much? They are probably really expensive like in Italy- ooh nerea did you know round toed boots are coming in!? WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!? lmao. So yes, loooovely pics- hair still looking nice, and i remember that top from a picture with a certain boy?

Er... can't really remember...  I don't think they were too expensive, around 80 euros? I can have a look see if they still have them where I bought them (it's a shop up in the shopping centre where we went with Ana & Pelopy, remember?)

I know!! *panics* I've been dreading it since a friend who's studying fashion design told me aaaaaaages ago. I love pointy shoes! Round toed boots is going to be a disaster, I refuse to give up my pointy boots!

:oops:  Yes, a certain boy... *sigh* That top has become one of my most precious possessions since then...  :roll:

Ooh 80 euros ain't half bad! They just look so nice. That skirt is very in fashion here, as are the boots- except they'd be slouched here.

And yes, POINTY SHOES GOING OUT- a bloody disaster i tell you, though i think our feet will thank us for it, no? lol, but wait...all your shoes are pointy! lol, nooooooooooooooooooooooo.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Tia

• MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #2676 on: February 23, 2004, 09:40:09 am »
Quote from: "Gina"
TIA! I looooooooove you're hair curly! oh so pretty! :)

Thank you!! :D
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

neos

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #1
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #2677 on: February 23, 2004, 09:44:02 am »

Ooh 80 euros ain't half bad! They just look so nice. That skirt is very in fashion here, as are the boots- except they'd be slouched here.

And yes, POINTY SHOES GOING OUT- a bloody disaster i tell you, though i think our feet will thank us for it, no? lol, but wait...all your shoes are pointy! lol, nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The skirt is the very first mini I bought, around last July? They've been in fashion a lot longer though, I just wasn't brave enough to wear one.

lol I know... I have started to wear trainers to uni sometimes, but I'm not really into it. I just don't see the hype in round toed shoes, compared to luuuuuuuurvely pointy shoes :P

Ps: Thanks Gina & Ghis!  :)

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #2678 on: February 23, 2004, 09:48:53 am »

The skirt is the very first mini I bought, around last July? They've been in fashion a lot longer though, I just wasn't brave enough to wear one.

lol I know... I have started to wear trainers to uni sometimes, but I'm not really into it. I just don't see the hype in round toed shoes, compared to luuuuuuuurvely pointy shoes :P

Ps: Thanks Gina & Ghis!  :)

Yeah, sometimes i wear like old skool trainers to college but i love my pointy cowboy boots too much! Pointy toed shoes make everything look good- but i suppose we'll get used to it, they'll be more comfy too. My cousin in Italy says they're the new thing there, and she goes to these posh shoes shops and they won't zip up past her calf and the nasty sales ladies look up in dismay and go "they're no going to fit" shaking their heads. She wants to say "LOOK i'll wear trousers with them, i'll zip them half way up!!" but she doesn't dare because they're so stern and won't even sell them to her if they don't fit! lol
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #2679 on: February 23, 2004, 09:49:43 am »
@Nerea's pic - Those boots are SO Legend of Zelda   :D
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

neos

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #1
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #2680 on: February 23, 2004, 09:55:05 am »
lol I've never played the game, I had no idea!

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #2681 on: February 23, 2004, 10:19:47 am »
Quote from: "Logikal X"
@Nerea's pic - Those boots are SO Legend of Zelda   :D

Hahaha dude!! I didn't notice but you're right! (not a bad thing Neri ;))
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #2682 on: February 23, 2004, 11:13:55 am »
very Cute outfit Nerea!!! love the shirt and the skirt with the boots. very tres chic  :wink:

AND TIA I LOVE YOUR CURLY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's wicked cuuuuuuute!!!!

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

vanessafan18

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - Gfoster27@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - RedDitty87
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #2683 on: February 23, 2004, 11:42:16 am »
Oh Nerea those pictures are just lovely!! You are so stylish!! I adore those boots!! I have some exactly the same, only lighter tan if u get me!
And Tia, hair looking absolutely cutiefied!!! Just some random word for today! But it's gorgeous!!!

xoxox

Thank so much for the sig Scotty!! <3 It's gorgeous!

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #2684 on: February 23, 2004, 12:49:50 pm »
So, this is me, now.

This is my "Hey, look! It's almost Spring which means my hair is almost light again!" picture ;)

Self-Explanatory: Pretty Hair.

And again!!! Lol, this is what we did today in Computer class, so I thought I'd let you all have a piece of OMOS. PS Don't look at my eyes too long . . . O_o

I was sure if my polo was visibleeeee in those pictures, so, since we love them as much as we do, I though I'd make it clear that I have one on: