Author Topic: OMG!! My fish is dying!!  (Read 5408 times)

Tiger Baby

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
OMG!! My fish is dying!!
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2003, 06:26:44 pm »
give your fish CPR! I'm sorry shelly. I'd come to its funeral but we live far apart :(

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
OMG!! My fish is dying!!
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2003, 06:53:15 pm »
:'( You are welcome to come. You can watch me flush him. It'll be like that cosby show. All my family will come together for my fish...freddy. :'(
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Katia's Lover

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GSUCarltonFan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.southern-connection.com
    • Email
OMG!! My fish is dying!!
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2003, 08:46:05 pm »
Quote from: "kiisnsync"
Quote from: "GSUCarltonFan"
Let me play devil's advocate...

Trust me, far worse things will happen in your lifetime than your fish dying.  My mom actually told me once that the reason she gave me pets would be so I would have to cope with death and disappointment--it's a part of life.

geeze... you dont have to be so rude! just cause you dont get attached to a fish doesnt mean its wrong when other people do! have some consideration! it sounds like she had this fish for a long time, so that is reason for her to be upset that it might be dying.
i had a fish i was kinda attached to cause it wasnt a normal fish... it would like come to the top of the bowl and like say hi to me and bite my finger and stuff... it was cute, so i liked it! it commited suicide and i was upset, not very upset cause i have only had it like 6months... so yeah! it happens!

Why?  

A) I'm an asshole

B) http://forum.nessaholics.com/viewtopic.php?t=2091.  A fish dying doesn't even compare.
katiakaysha: you win
katiakaysha: you're right

I'm on a mission to piss the world off.  Is it your turn yet?!

http://losersareentertaining.blogspot.com/

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
OMG!! My fish is dying!!
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2003, 09:24:21 pm »
Let me play devil's advocate...

Trust me, far worse things will happen in your lifetime than your fish dying.  My mom actually told me once that the reason she gave me pets would be so I would have to cope with death and disappointment--it's a part of life.

geeze... you dont have to be so rude! just cause you dont get attached to a fish doesnt mean its wrong when other people do! have some consideration! it sounds like she had this fish for a long time, so that is reason for her to be upset that it might be dying.
i had a fish i was kinda attached to cause it wasnt a normal fish... it would like come to the top of the bowl and like say hi to me and bite my finger and stuff... it was cute, so i liked it! it commited suicide and i was upset, not very upset cause i have only had it like 6months... so yeah! it happens!

Why?  

A) I'm an asshole

B) http://forum.nessaholics.com/viewtopic.php?t=2091.  A fish dying doesn't even compare.

i'm not sayin it compares with that at all! it in no way even begins to come close! but i'm just saying... Shelly is upset about it and she has a right to be. i say... you have a right to your opinion but not when it hurts someone else
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
OMG!! My fish is dying!!
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2003, 05:36:39 am »

Did he ever say it was wrong to get attached to a pet?  he just said there are worse things that can happen in life.  And there are.

You shouldn't read so much into what people say.  Just take their words at face value.
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
OMG!! My fish is dying!!
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2003, 07:33:08 pm »
Well, today after 3 days of suffering to stay alive Freddie, my fish died. I was so upset to see him go only because my parents didn't tell me he was dead. They found him floating in his tank and then they flushed him down the toilet. So tonight around 11 I go downstairs and said " where is my fish?" And they said he was dead! They didn't even tell me! That hurts because I wanted to say goodbye to him and they just flushed him. Freddie was a great fish. He lived in a little plastic bowl and ate turtle food. Whenever someone would go to up to the tank he would swim over to greet you!  He was like a dog. A loving,careing,friendly animal who you would always tell your feelings to. I loved that fish so much and will miss him.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night