Author Topic: Odd Habits  (Read 10450 times)

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
Odd Habits
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2003, 09:35:18 am »
*i draw on any blank paper that is near me
*when listening to music, i always listen for the bass licks first
*i twirl my hair around my finger when i'm bored
*i read all of the bilboards when on the highway (again, when i'm bored) lol

yeah, i think that's it
lol

Amanda

Alecs

• View Profile
ummm
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2003, 09:42:04 am »
I talk way too fast at times. I drive too fast at times. I bite my fingernails at times. I'm constantly on the o-board as well as this board all the time! I drink Nessahol all the time! 8O
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

MeechNess

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Faeryshroom
    • View Profile
Hey
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2003, 01:55:14 pm »
Amanda, have you noticed the billboard about the Outhouse Springs? Man, those are the funniest things to read... God... And yeah, it's a real drink.. And yeah, it's real recycled toilet water...... And yes, it's funny...
 I have a habit of always having a "hahahaha" or "lol" with every sentence I write in IMs... I'm sure some of you have noticed that... Oh yeah, and the many periods thing after every sentence.... Umm, when I was younger I practically lived in hospitals and when I got bored in them I'd always count for as long as possible until I couldn't stop anymore and I'd almost tear my hair out because it was annoying.. So, it's kinda become a habit and I still do it now, lol... I also have a habit of rubbing my face, lol.. I don't know what that's about... My stepdad does it too.. hahahahaha.. and I also have a habit of slapping my legs in different patterns and everything, haha.. And everyday before I turn on the water in the shower, I run my fingers behind my ears about a dozen times to make sure I took my hearing aids off... They don't just pop right back into your ears, lol.. And because I was in tap class for a year, I have a habit of doing little tap moves while sitting down..

JazzyManda

• AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2003, 02:00:10 pm »
Quote from: "MeechNess"
Amanda, have you noticed the billboard about the Outhouse Springs? Man, those are the funniest things to read... God... And yeah, it's a real drink.. And yeah, it's real recycled toilet water...... And yes, it's funny...
 I have a habit of always having a "hahahaha" or "lol" with every sentence I write in IMs... I'm sure some of you have noticed that... Oh yeah, and the many periods thing after every sentence.... Umm, when I was younger I practically lived in hospitals and when I got bored in them I'd always count for as long as possible until I couldn't stop anymore and I'd almost tear my hair out because it was annoying.. So, it's kinda become a habit and I still do it now, lol... I also have a habit of rubbing my face, lol.. I don't know what that's about... My stepdad does it too.. hahahahaha.. and I also have a habit of slapping my legs in different patterns and everything, haha.. And everyday before I turn on the water in the shower, I run my fingers behind my ears about a dozen times to make sure I took my hearing aids off... They don't just pop right back into your ears, lol.. And because I was in tap class for a year, I have a habit of doing little tap moves while sitting down..

yep, those are pretty funny.

Amanda

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - chunkiechuck17@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/chunkiechuck/msredd.html
    • Email
Odd Habits
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2003, 02:14:13 pm »
I always notice if there are an even number or odd number on steps...

I count out the cards as someone deals them... If it doesn't land out on 52 I know someones trying to pull a fast one... or I just miscounted, :).

I have this strange habit of always dialing the area code whenever I call someone local...

Oh wait, I HAVE to do that.

When I get bored, I roll my tongue around in my mouth along the back of my front teeth without even realizing it... I only know because someone pointed it out to me once.

I twist my hair and then tie it in a loop knot.

I pick at small things until it becomes a scar. (or at least so says my dermatologist... ) ha ha ha

I talk to animals, but they don't talk back. No, I'm not Doctor Dolittle!

I stare into space. Its at this point in time that I'm paying the most attention to you. No really. I mean it.

One Girl Army

• AOL Instant Messenger - skagirl62487
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - civilwarwriter24
    • View Profile
Odd Habits
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2003, 09:27:32 am »
I always put on my right sock and shoe first. And I always shave my right leg first. When the power goes out, I don't reset my clock when it comes back on. I leave it blinking for a day or two until I can tell what time it is by the blinking clock.  :?
"We are made to bleed
And scab and heal and bleed again
And turn every scar into a joke
We are made to fight
And f**k and talk and fight again
And sit around
And laugh until we choke"
-Ani DiFranco

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Odd Habits
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2003, 11:34:49 am »
1. I tap my fingers in order to the syllables in songs.

2.I put my toe on the floor on the left foot, and on the right foot i put the heel down and then i try and change them. So the left foot has the heel on the ground and the right foot has the toe on the ground.

3. In the mornings i pour myself a glass of cold orange juice and put it on my eyes because its all cold!

4.I am always making up dances, if i am in a situation where i can't i make them up in my head to whatever song is on my mind.

5. I went through a stage where i had to touch everything or even bite it, like pieces of metal! weeeeeird. :crazyeyes:

:infinity: and i have been trying to find a place to post this because i didn't want to start a whole thread about it, but doesn't that emoticon SO look like the White Stripes video *chuckles* no...its just rosie again...
"I'm all about the wordplay."

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Odd Habits
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2003, 11:47:59 am »
Quote from: "nikkee"
I <3 Cold Cuts!

mmm TURKEY haha

Eck!!! lol

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Odd Habits
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2003, 03:44:17 pm »
Quote from: "Dancernl"
And i drink at least 2 diet cokes a day!

Oh me too!! well, actually, I've been drinking Diet Coke with Lemon lately.

Quote from: "nikkee"
I <3 Cold Cuts!

mmm TURKEY haha

Errr, what are Cold Cuts??

I'm too tired to think right now, maybe I'll post my odd habits tomorrow.
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

LimeTwister

Odd Habits
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2003, 04:21:36 pm »
Quote from: "Ghisy"

Errr, what are Cold Cuts??

like cold meat, like sandwich meat.

MeechNess

• AOL Instant Messenger - Faeryshroom
    • View Profile
hmmm
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2003, 03:33:53 pm »
When I was really young, I used to suck on my big toe all the time, lol... and I'd raise my hand to talk even when I wasn't in school.. lol.. yes, I was a lame-o kid.. lol

Scotty

• MSN Messenger - c_slaughter14@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pianoguy1588
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic88@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Odd Habits
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2003, 05:30:26 pm »
1. I hate silence so when my friends are talking and there is silence then i would talk and talk, they hate that.
2. I lurk quite alot
3. I have a tendancy to just play the "A Thousand Miles" riff on anything with my fingers.
4. I tend to procrasinate(dunno if that is the right spelling)
5. When im confused i pretend to know what im confused about. :?
6. If I get into an uncomfortable situation then i yawn
7. Ill do anything to get what I want.
8. I like to take pictures of everything from money to remote controls.LOL
9. If I'm watching the music channels with my friends and a song comes on that they like and I hate it, I will change it and moan when they change it when a song comes on that I like and they hate.
10. I tend to have to many annoying habbits!!!

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

LimeTwister

Odd Habits
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2003, 05:36:45 pm »
those aren't really odd.  Annoying, yes...

PIBby

• MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
Odd Habits
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2003, 06:42:33 pm »
Did I already reply to this thread?

O_o

Anyway, I don't feel like looking.

1. I pop my knuckles.
2. I bite my nails when I get nervous.
3. I'm double jointed in my back, and I can make my shoulder blades pop out really far, and I'm currently in a phase where, when I pick something up, I make my shoulder blades go out.
4. I pop my jaw bone. Like, I'll ust be standing there, and, especially when I'm bored, I'll just start popping it. People are always like "What are you doing? O_o"
5. I play the drums on the closest piece of furniture when I listen to music.
6. For softball, I've begun to do this thing with my hands where they look all retarded and stuff. I pop my wrist bones and stretch out my hand, but in order to do that, I have to move my hand - JUST MY HAND - back and forth for a few minutes. It's so weird.
7. When I pick up a guitar, I automatically put my fingers on the first 3 strings, in the 9th fret, and I just strum. Strange.
8. I always notice grammatical errors. I always fixate on them when people are trying to speak to me and they make one. Like, it goes "Cece, just between you and I . . ." and I hear nothing beyond that.
9. I flex my leg muscles to the point where they start to hurt. Then I have to stand up until they stop hurting. I don't know why I do that.
10. I always grab onto the right railing on steps, if there's a choice. If not, I don't grab onto the railing.

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Odd Habits
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2003, 07:51:06 pm »
Every few days, I change where I sleep at night.

and I cannot sleep with my socks on!