Author Topic: The official list of sig makers thread!  (Read 439360 times)

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
The official list of sig makers thread!
« Reply #525 on: January 08, 2004, 06:09:30 pm »
Quote from: "sayyouwould"
Quote from: "fallenangel1302"
cut the drama crap, it makes me sick

I didn't want to start drama...it's just that it really pisses me off when people take time out of their time to make something for someone and then the person rejects it. I just feel if someone is going to make something for you use it for a little bit so the person doens't feel like crap.

Nicole said mine would be done really soon! So i didnt want to put something up that I'd have to take down right away. And I don't see why you had to make drama out of a situation that was fine in the first place, lol
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

LimeTwister

« Reply #526 on: January 08, 2004, 06:14:26 pm »
just let it go, its done now, obviously tia had nothing better to do...though it was a very nice thing to do, it wasn't wasting much of her time or she wouldn't have done it.....nicole also wrote in that she would make one.  

Not saying that you're wrong to say something, but you didn't make the sig or want the sig...I don't see how you fit in there?

*please don't be offended...just let it go is all i say*

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 08, 2004, 06:15:41 pm »
Quote from: "fallenangel1302"
cut the drama crap, it makes me sick

I didn't want to start drama...it's just that it really pisses me off when people take time out of their time to make something for someone and then the person rejects it. I just feel if someone is going to make something for you use it for a little bit so the person doens't feel like crap.

yeah that was my fault I think I made Shelly and Scotty feel like shit...
*gasps*

sorry about that, I was being a major bitch.  :?

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 08, 2004, 06:38:13 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
just let it go, its done now, obviously tia had nothing better to do...though it was a very nice thing to do, it wasn't wasting much of her time or she wouldn't have done it.....nicole also wrote in that she would make one.  

Not saying that you're wrong to say something, but you didn't make the sig or want the sig...I don't see how you fit in there?

You're right, I don't fit in here,but I don't see how you fit in here either. Holly posted a message in here stating that she needed a new sig now that the holidays were over. Ok, if she had already asked Nicole to make one for her and didn't want anyone else to make her one why didn't she say I need a new sig now that the holidays are over...nicole..or something like I already asked Nicole to make me one...whatever. It truely bothers me when peoples art work gets rejected.

Maybe I'm just too overly sensitive over this whole thing considering I make sigs for people and it would truely hurt my feelings if my sig was rejected. I still don't see why Holly couldn't have said oh that's wonderful thank you and switch back and forth between Nicoles and Tia's. But instead you just rejected it. And sure, I may care more than Tia but I don't care. I said this because this is how I feel. And sure, maybe I did start drama here today, but again, I don't care. I think what you did was totally wrong and I'm not afraid to say it. I don't care if all the people here totally disagree with me and I get bullshit rants here saying ohh geeze shelly...woah chill out. I could care less, bottom line,in my mind, you were wrong,Holly, whether you chose to admit that or not.
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #529 on: January 08, 2004, 07:00:49 pm »
8O

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #530 on: January 08, 2004, 07:11:07 pm »
I still think I have something to do with whats going on, I made her feel bad (and Scotty) for rejecting their sigs which I shouldn't have done, I should have been nicer and at least used them. so I can see why she is alittle upset, and if it has nothing to do with me rejecting hers (which she made me out of the kindness of her wonderful heart) it was alittle weird that you (holly) would say you need one but not mention that you have already asked someone, you could have mentioned that before, it might have slipped your mind whatever.

Tia obviously didn't care because she is a great person like that, so you didn't hurt her feelings at all, which is good.

:D

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: January 08, 2004, 07:14:12 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"

You're right, I don't fit in here,but I don't see how you fit in here either. Holly posted a message in here stating that she needed a new sig now that the holidays were over. Ok, if she had already asked Nicole to make one for her and didn't want anyone else to make her one why didn't she say I need a new sig now that the holidays are over...nicole..or something like I already asked Nicole to make me one...whatever. It truely bothers me when peoples art work gets rejected.

Maybe I'm just too overly sensitive over this whole thing considering I make sigs for people and it would truely hurt my feelings if my sig was rejected. I still don't see why Holly couldn't have said oh that's wonderful thank you and switch back and forth between Nicoles and Tia's. But instead you just rejected it. And sure, I may care more than Tia but I don't care. I said this because this is how I feel. And sure, maybe I did start drama here today, but again, I don't care. I think what you did was totally wrong and I'm not afraid to say it. I don't care if all the people here totally disagree with me and I get bullshit rants here saying ohh geeze shelly...woah chill out. I could care less, bottom line,in my mind, you were wrong,Holly, whether you chose to admit that or not.

omg wow, i think you're the one who needs to chill out :lol:  :roll:
I stated it wrong in the beginning by saying i needed a new sig now that the holidays were over. Maybe that sounded like I wanted someone to make me one, but I didnt mean it to sound like that, I was just making a statement saying my sig was out-dated now.
The reason I wanted to wait for Nicole to make me one is because I had written her a long pm about it before, and she had said she would! I think since I specifically asked her to make one for me, if I didnt use it that would be rude, don't you think?
I did not ask Tia to make me one, she did that on her own which was really nice. And Tia I hope you understand, it's a great sig, but I had asked someone first and I understant your confusion on thinking I wanted someone to make it for me, I worded it wrong. I did not "reject" it... I just can't have 2 sigs, and in my mind the right thing to do is to take the sig of the person I asked first.
Shelly, sorry for explaining this soooo many times, but you don't seem to get it, lol. It just makes me mad when someone says I'm rude, or wrong, so I have to explain myself.
bottom line, I asked someone to make me a sig, posted in here that the one i had was outdated, and decided to use the sig of the person I asked to first!

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: January 08, 2004, 07:20:20 pm »
Quote from: "Amanda-Panda"
it was alittle weird that you (holly) would say you need one but not mention that you have already asked someone, you could have mentioned that before, it might have slipped your mind whatever.

Tia obviously didn't care because she is a great person like that, so you didn't hurt her feelings at all, which is good.

I missworded my statement. I just meant to say that my sig was outdated. But I can see why it can be confused as asking for one. But I would have said "Can someone make me a sig?". If I thought I needed to I would have said Nicole was making me one... but I didnt think it was necessary in the way I meant to post.

And I'm glad Tia's feeling werent hurt, I didnt mean to cause so much confusion, and I love her sig, I just had asked Nicole first a week before.

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 08, 2004, 07:28:02 pm »
Quote from: "Holly"
it was alittle weird that you (holly) would say you need one but not mention that you have already asked someone, you could have mentioned that before, it might have slipped your mind whatever.

I missworded my statement. I just meant to say that my sig was outdated. But I can see why it can be confused as asking for one. But I would have said "Can someone make me a sig?". If I thought I needed to I would have said Nicole was making me one... but I didnt think it was necessary in the way I meant to post.

And I'm glad Tia's feeling werent hurt, I didnt mean to cause so much confusion, and I love her sig, I just had asked Nicole first a week before.

I uunderstand very much.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 08, 2004, 07:32:04 pm »

I uunderstand very much.

Thank you! :)
btw... I love your icon, I love pandas. I actually went thru an obsession with them when I was younger. Lol, my mom's friend painted bamboo on my bed.

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 08, 2004, 07:41:44 pm »

I uunderstand very much.

Thank you! :)
btw... I love your icon, I love pandas. I actually went thru an obsession with them when I was younger. Lol, my mom's friend painted bamboo on my bed.

awww thank you Holly, you sugar bear!
I love Panda's they are my favorite animal, then Koala's.

thanks!

Manda

TSE

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • MSN Messenger - somniloquence@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TSE455
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - i88bugs@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #536 on: January 08, 2004, 07:51:27 pm »
moving on . . . .

someone demand I make a sig - NOW!

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 08, 2004, 07:55:50 pm »
alright, I was being a hypocritical bitch about sigs.

Make Me one, please.

Manda

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 08, 2004, 09:20:04 pm »
Damn, so much Drama...lol
First at our Chorus performance tonight, now this...good lord. I'm gonna go insane, haha.

Holly I LOVE your sig  :)

I'm jelous, hehe

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 08, 2004, 10:38:58 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
Damn, so much Drama...lol
First at our Chorus performance tonight, now this...good lord. I'm gonna go insane, haha.

Holly I LOVE your sig  :)

I'm jelous, hehe

lol, yep, lots of drama... but I think it's over, atleast I hope!

thanks Laura! I love it too! Nicole's sigs rock!  :)